Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 January 2013
Great gift idea for any lovers of Lego, bought one as a Christmas present for son who thought it awesome and it soon got filled with 'white bricks'. The ones he had most of and wanted a storage place so he could find them easily. Have seen the 'brick shaped' ones but they haven't got the fun factor as much as this one.

In a nice yellow colouring with a boys face on it, the Lego name on top and just an all round useful tub either for Lego or other stuff that you need to find a place for (small bits and pieces that seem to get lost in drawers).

Wished they did some other colours in these, know that you can get different sizes in these and ones with either a girls face or a boys but different colours would be even more awesome for son. Even better for me more storage and less bits and pieces to Hoover up.
on 11 April 2017
If you have a young child who insists on all the Super Hero lego with their teeny tiny little pieces that only stay constructed for a half an hour before you're finding them dotted around the house or in a massive pile in your living room, then this is a fun way to store your sanity. Scoop up the millions of micro pieces, drop them in and voila! Tidy room, with no niggling, OCD enduced, googling instructions for the rebuild. Sure, you could use any box but the novelty factor is sooo cute. There's no doubt that here be Lego! (And they stack).
on 7 January 2018
I am really pleased with this, bought it as a Christmas present for my son, he has the lego storage bricks and wanted this. I actually think it is better storage than the bricks which I find a bit of a pain for room, he stores his power ranger figures in here and has about 15 which all fit in really well. It looks great in his room - the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is I just think the price is slightly too high.
on 24 January 2017
Bought these for the kids. Great shipping time to Sweden and an excellent product. Bigger than I thought and holds quite a bit of Lego, you can also stack them which is great.
on 14 August 2016
I bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he couldn't get enough of it. I put a few small packs of Lego in this Lego head before wrapping which seemed to go down well too. Tempted to get one myself 👀
on 15 March 2017
I use this to store stuff in in my therapy room and so many of my clients comment on it! Most absolutely love it. As do I!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 May 2016
This was a birthday present for my sons friend. It was a good price and as mums, the kids can never have enough lego storage! I also bought a little lego set to go with it too.
on 3 October 2017
Just brilliant loads of space. Although the ring around the base teams very small pieces
on 12 October 2017
My boys love it, would buy again, great service from French, very quick on delivery
on 3 March 2017
As described but way over priced for such a small container, it's cute though.