Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2008, 11:50:19 GMT
So i saw lbp is quite cheap on amazon now(ps3), but im not gonna buy it until i find out wat on earth u actually do on it! iv read thru a lot of reviews on amazon, but they all say the same, its great, its fun, its addictive..... blah blah blah... but wat do u ACTUALLY DO? do u fight with these little sock people? do u play games with them? if so, what kinda games? pleaes someone help me, as none of the reviews have.

cheers

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2008, 14:51:42 GMT
Last edited by the author on 27 Nov 2008, 14:58:03 GMT
Teggfd says:
Its a platformer at its basic level, so that answers your main question. You go through levels doing lots of different things but in a 2dish perspective. You have to get to the end and many obstacles are in the way from bosses to tricky jumps or cart rides.

The real appeal of the the game however is the Youtube aspect where you play levels for free made by others. This is where people can bend the rules or just make great platforming stages. Its pretty amazing stuff. Tens of thousands of levels uploaded already! You will never run out of new free and unique content.

The game has a story mode for offline and online to play by yourself or mates. This is really addictive and wellfleshed out as well.

A create mode is including for people who want to make levels that can be shared.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2008, 15:23:57 GMT
ok thanks, cant believe how cheap it is already, i mite get it now :)

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2008, 15:43:57 GMT
theoneman says:
Yeah looks like amazon is in some sort of price way :D

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Dec 2008, 15:55:12 GMT
beserker says:
i personally enjoy the create mode the most but theres a little something for everyone, definitely give it my personal recommendation
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  27 Nov 2008
Latest post:  20 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (553)