• Customer reviews

on 29 June 2013
I brought this as I loved the words and had a big wall to cover and these wording stickers/decals are all the rage now. I must admit after reading the reviews that I did have reservations about buying one due to the problems of getting it put in place and sticking there, however thought I would take the plunge. I was very disappointed with the size of the wording when they came through, the picture is very misleading and the size you actually get is half of whats shown. The only problems I had was trying to make sure that the wording was in the correct order as you have to cut them out individually and that the smaller words were on the same line and followed the larger words. Also I am now having to buy some corner stickers/decals just to finish of the wall as I still have such a big space to fill. The plus side is that you can arrange these how you like along with the butterflies that come with it. Good buy, would recommend but dropped a star for me due to the misleading picture!
on 25 November 2013
I was so disappointed with this product. For starters it was much smaller than expected. Since there was no size on the description, I assumed it would be the size it was in the picture, which takes up almost the entire width of a two seater couch.
This is about half the size I expected.
On top of that, it was sent in a flat envelope instead of rolled in a tube like it should have been packaged so several of the letters had been folded in half and creased. Maybe this wouldn't have been as big of a deal if the decals stuck to the wall, but even the decals that hadn't been folded kept falling off. The ones with the creases never stuck. I normally order vinyl decals and they stick so well, and look great, I didn't think the PVC would be any different, but it is. It's shiny as well and always has a glare on the plastic.
I tried using an all purpose glue to stick it to the wall, but the glue just ate the letters, making them look melted.
All in all, it was a total waste of money.
on 26 February 2014
These are fab bit tricky but if you are patient like I am there no trouble. Instructions easy to follow. Came within date. Brightens up my staircase ( see my photo) and the size of these are excellent. You get what it says. Will be buying more decals from supplier and would recommend to anyone....Thanks
review image
on 4 June 2014
I love these types of stickers! They are scary to apply the very first time you use them, but after that they are easy peasy! They stick straight to the wall first time and can be removed and repositioned no problem leaving no residue. They look fantastic when on the wall, I have had several comments with people thinking I am really cleaver to paint the letters so perfectly!!!!
on 13 August 2013
Firstly can I say this company has what can only be described as an excellent customer care service. The product was defective but rather than make a massive deal out of it they replaced it no problem, even though I had thrown the product in the bin out of frustration. The replacement was fantastic and sits behind my bed on the wall. Well done , I wish all companys were this easy to deal with.
on 10 October 2013
when it arrived the sheet was folded up and this had caused some of the letters to fold i was able to straighten them out when applying them though. also the instructions werent very clear so i watched a youtube vid to figure out the best way. however having applied them i have to say it was very easy and they look fab. very pleased
on 8 October 2015
Great and decorative, most of it sticks to the wall...a few of the letters which were bent don't stick too great tbh hence the four stars.
A bit larger than I'd expected but still lovely and fits where i want it to.
Thank you.
on 4 February 2016
Absolute waste of money totally useless , the stickers are way to fiddly and turn in on themselves when you try to put them up , have put mine in the bin as they got tangled up when trying to put up and broke , do not waste your money
on 6 September 2013
Everyone who visits me loves this and wants to know were I get them from. Easy to stick on and stay put once on. I moved house last week so re-stuck them on my new living room wall with no problem.
Took ages to arrive (3 weeks) but worth waiting for and would buy from this seller again.
on 29 November 2013
THIS IS VERY DECEIVING ON THE PICTURE ON AMAZON, IT SHOWS A COUCH UNDERNEATH THE STICKER SO I JUST WENT BY THE PICTURE N THOUGHT IT WAS THE LENGTH OF THE COUCH AND WAS PRETTY BIG.... WRONG LOL, THIS STICKER IS REALLY SMALL ITS WORTH READING THE DESCRIPTION ON THIS PRODUCT, BUT I KEPT MINE BECAUSE I LIKED IT SO MUCH, AND I FOUND A PLACE FOR IT, SOME LETTERS I HAD TO GLUE TO THE WALL AS THEY KEPT PEELING OFF, ITS FINE NOW.