LANGRIA San Francisco Bar Stools Set with Backrest, Leatherette Exterior, Adjustable Swivel Gas Lift, Chrome Footrest and Base for Breakfast Bar, Counter, Kitchen and Home (2 PCS, Black
|Sale:||£65.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£74.00 (53%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- CLASSIC DESIGN: designed with a quilted backrest, upholstered in elegant black faux leather and padded with high resilience foam, these barstools will stylishly upgrade your bar area, counter or kitchen
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: the gas rod has been certified to the SGS standards, being safe through multiple testing and its chrome plated base is made to increase stability and safety
- EASY ASSEMBLY: these barstools come packaged with all the necessary tools and an assembly instruction sheet; follow the instructions and the bar stool is ready to use
- CHROME FINISH: polished chrome plated footrests and bases can prevent rust while it can also highlight the texture of the barstools
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: With an air lift design for seat height of 37.4 to 45.7 inches and 360-degree swivel for more movement, this bar stool perfect for kitchen, home, bars, pubs and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The classic barstool look for your home or bar
Holders of the BIFMA and SGS
This pair of barstools weights 15.9 lbs. They have being tested on several situations following the BIFMA and SGS security standards, and they have them successfully passed. The barstools can hold up to 265lbs. of evenly distributed weight without wobbling. The San Francisco bar stools are well-designed to ensure a long-lasting life on a daily usage.
Made to spoil you with comfort
To adapt to everyone’s height, the barstools can be adjusted, from their lowest height at 37.4 inches, to the highest one at 45.7 inches. You can choose the most suitable height by using the air-lift handler located under the seat. For more convenience, the stools can swivel 360 degrees and the built-in footrests, along with the padded backrest, will complete the features for great comfort over some cocktails and chatting.
Assembling is very, very easy
LANGRIA beliefs in simplicity and functionality to create stylish and affordable products. This is why these barstools are very easy to put together. By following the manual and using the tools, both provided in the package, you will assemble the pieces easily.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There's only 5 pieces to assemble for each stool, plus 4 fixing screws, together with an Allen key. The instruction sheet is simple, and maybe makes it look too simple. That said, the assembly doesn't need over thinking. It really is a basic, easy and quick process. The hardest part is fixing the actual seat - and that's done very simply with the four fixing screws. Easy and quick. It took me less than 10 minutes to assemble each stool from unpacking to complete.
The quality of the components is excellent and the finish looks superb. They are sturdy to sit on and the height adjustment, whilst noticeably powerful, is easy to change.
I'm delighted with the choice. They look fantastic and compliment the room.
They come nicely packaged and protected. The two seats come in a large square box which weighs about 15 kg. Clear instructions and easy to put together. I timed myself at 12 minutes to assemble 1 chair/stool. Taking it easy. An Allen key is provided and just 4 screws. Very easy.
They are very comfortable and look great in our cream white kitchen. The colour of these stools are white.
1. the black plastic ends on the levers look a bit tacky, would be better if they were just metal without the plastic cover
2. greasy finger prints show up really easily on the pleather
Excellent quality items that look and work great in our kitchen. Easy height adjustment is ideal for our use.
Most recent customer reviews