LANGRIA 6-Cube DIY Wire Grid Bookcase, Multi-Use Modular Storage Shelving Rack, Open Organiser Closet Cabinet for Books, Toys, Clothes, Tools, Max Capacity 20kg per Cube, Black
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£20.00 (50%)|
- STURDY BOOKCASE: made of resistant wire grids, this 6-cube bookcase can hold up to 20kg (44 lbs.) per cube, allowing you to place your books, paperwork, clothes, bedding, towels, toys, bags, accessories and more
- MODERN LOOK: this multi-use shelving bookcase has a modern industrial wire grid style that will perfectly fit most areas at home or at an office space; its open wire construction maximises airflow as well as visibility
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL CABINET: the modular storage rack is portable and can be personalised according to your needs; assemble the cubes all together to form a big cabinet, or create different blocks to fit different spaces
- PLASTIC CONNECTORS: ABS black multi-angle connectors are included to help you secure the unit and avoid wobbles; you can put the cubes together and take them apart to reconfigure as much as you want
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Sturdy portable cube shelving rack The industrial look of this 6 cube wire grid shelving rack perfectly fits modern apartments, studios or office spaces. With a capacity of 20kg per cube, you will be able to fit your books, decoration items, shoes, clothes, electronic accessories, all your bedding, bathroom necessities, towels and more. The open rack allows for great ventilation and excellent airflow and it is the perfect storage system to have everything perfectly organise within a small space.
Personalised to fit your space Beyond the modern industrial look of this multi-use bookcase, this modular rack's best feature is its adaptability to the environment. You can combine the cubes to create a big cabinet, or you can build them in several blocks if you want to put them on different spaces. With the black ABS connectors, it will be very easy to put the pieces together and to take them apart whenever you want to change the disposition of this wire grid modular bookcase.
Assembly & notice The package includes the panels and the plastic connectors to put together the unit. We recommend using a pair of gloves while assembling the unit in order to prevent you from getting scratched. All dimensions are measured manually with a possible deviation of 1-2 cm. A rubber mallet (not included) may be needed to tap connectors into place or if panels are hard to line up.
Product specifications Materials: metal wire grids; ABS connectors Total dimensions (2 W x 3 H): 75 x 37 x 111 cm (W x D x H) Dimensions of Each Assembled Cube: 39 x 37 x 39 cm Panel size: 35 x 35 cm Weight capacity per cube: 20 kg Net weight: 6kg
Package includes 23 x wire grid panel 24 x connector 1 x assembly instruction sheet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 336 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've given the item 5 stars because:
1. It fulfils the purpose of a bookcase 100%
2. It fits my purpose to the 'T' - flexible grid that can be assembled multiple ways to fit multiple purposes, and is able to hold my belongings.
3. It compliments my lifestyle and personality - I like breathable space. The grid unit doesn't hide the walls or the space around it so it appears to be taking very little space oppose to cupboards or heavy, wooden and inflexible cube shelf units. I like switching up the layout of my room often so it's good to have a storage unit that can be easily transformed into different styles - each panel stands independently once locked in so you can shape the unit however you want.
4. It helps keep my personal belonging well organised and easily accessible.
Expecting a unit to hold 15-20 kg per cube? Go to IKEA/Homebase/B&Q.
They are much stronger than I had expected, and I will consider them again if I need more 'behind doors' storage at home.
If I were to have one wish with this product, it would be for there to be more connectors included, because I didn’t attach “backs” to my cubicles, so I could have used those spare tiles to create more boxes.
I bought the rubber mallet as advised but even with my arthritic hands it was quite easy for me to put together and mallet has since come in handy for something else so I'm very pleased