on 2 October 2017
Look great, same as picture....sadly, they don't fit. Ordered a UK 8(41) and whilst they are marked as 41, I can't get my feet into them. They don't even fit my friends' daughter who takes size 6.
On top of this, Hermes emailed to say they had been delivered but they weren't, until the next day and to a completely different address. Supplier just told me to look in my cupboard despite me stating I had been in all day and nothing was delivered. I eventually got these tiny sneakers 2 days after they had said they were delivered but only because the lady at the address they were diverted to, was honest and brought them round. I rarely find a reason to write a negative review but, take my advice and don't waste your money...unless you can order at least 3 sizes bigger than you would normally.
on 23 October 2013
look nice, order a size 7 and they were a little big, wished id gone down a size but for the price they will see my holiday threw
on 12 April 2017
The insole is a bit loose but otherwise these are good sturdy cheap versions of converse, which are a bit too pricey for me. I'm gong to buy some different colours for the summer.
on 7 April 2017
Great pair of shoes for the price. Arrived with quite a lot of scratch marks on the front of the trainers and a mark on the shoe lace but it's nothing too noticeable. Fit as expected.
on 21 June 2017
My own fault as advised to go up a size I didn't cos my feet have got smaller due to massive weight loss but even with me going down in all other shoes from size7 to size6 getting these in a size7 was a mistake as they are tiny oh well il give them to my daughter
on 12 June 2016
Really pleased with these. Arrived in just a few days of ordering, they fit great and are really trendy and comfy. I've not stopped wearing get them. Will definitely order more in other colours.
on 7 September 2017
I bought these instead of a more expensive brand (available for approx £50 on some websites) and am amazed. Save your money as these are an absolutely fantastic shoe/pump of really high quality. The fit is great and I have just walked 4 miles without a blister in sight (without breaking them in may I add 😁) Would highly recommend and I am buying another pair!
on 19 July 2017
I have brought from this supplier before and am so impressed with the products i went and brought more from them in fact 3 pairs! they look and feel so comfy and my grand daughter has her eyes on the pink pair i brought!
on 14 September 2017
I'm a 5.5 u.k so ordered a 6 after reading reviews. They were too small. Really disappointed but not worth me sending them back. They look pretty good aside from the fact they didn't fit me. Good price if you get a pair that fit.
on 10 May 2017
I bought two pairs of these shoes one in black the other in grey. The black pair are very tight especially on the toes. The grey pair i have not worn yet however i ordered grey and a beige coloured pair arrived, for the price of them it wasnt worth sending them back.