on 18 March 2014
I ordered a pair of theses and sent my friend a picture she couldnt believe they were only £15 she had some out of top shop which cost £45 but she said she polished them and they went all funny. She asked me to order her a pair and she is so pleased with them, great price
on 14 April 2017
Been looking for non leather Chelsea boot at a decent price for ages, these boots tick all the boxes and look great too.
on 11 November 2015
Very tight around my toes.I also got the brown pair, so can compare, the brown pair is fine.
on 2 August 2017
Great value
on 8 May 2014
Took a while to arrive, but was worth it as they are very beautiful and comfortable
Some advice: if you are a large size six, get a size seven as the fit is a little tight around the toes
on 5 December 2014
I recieved my boots, within a good time frame, i do have to be honest. And i noticed the really strong smell when i opened the box.
I liked the look of them, so i tried them on...OMG! even if you have a teeny tiny wideness about your feet...good luck getting into these boots. If you have ordered the size of your normal shoe size...good luck getting into these boots. If you also dont have ankles the size of your wrists....good luck getting into these boots. after about 15 minutes of battling with my boots. I managed to..kind of fit into them...i could see my feet THROUGH the material... and i looked in the mirror....i looked like an elf! which was weird..
But if you like shoes like that....buy these boots...just go a size larger!
on 4 May 2014
Love these! They're so gorgeous on your feet, fit perfectly and comfortable :) have worn these plenty of times and still look like new, very good product.
on 1 January 2014
I had been looking around for Chelsea boots in office, topshop, asos etc. I saw these and ordered them in tan - they are stunning! The boots are so so nice! They may not last forever but they are lovely! The top of them are a bit loose but once I had some thick socks on they were lovely! Look lovely with skinny jeans or a dress!
on 17 November 2014
The Boots are expected but it may be wise to obtain half or one size larger than normal as the fit is very small/tight. Dont let this put you of the purchase though, good cheap boots that should last one season.
on 2 July 2014
So happy, can never get flat boots that fit my chunky ankle but these are perfect for my needs, just need to break them in first, festivals will be comfortable in these 😊