on 6 February 2013
Ordered it on Monday night, came on Wednesday afternoon :D Loving my new boots, so happy with the price :D recommend
on 15 December 2013
These are not as good as they looked on here but for the price were good! ...bit wide in the leg.
on 5 November 2014
These boots look absolutely fantastic the one draw back was that my toes were a little squished, Im a size 7 when I buy shoes but always buy an 8 in anything that goes over my calf, even though I bought an 8 and there wearable if I walk in them for too long my big toe feels bruised, I put up with it because they are lovely, after buying these however I have noticed that a few pairs of trainers I own say there a size UK 7 EU 4, these boots say there a UK 8 EU 41 so now I'm even more confused.
on 16 December 2013
Arrived after 2 days of despatch and look better than photo and are very comfortable to wear, would buy them as a gift.
on 26 February 2014
Even though it's listed as womens boots, I actually bought these for me to attend a rock concert. But ever since I got them and started to wear it, I received lots of compliments. You cannot really tell it's a woman's boot. They are soft, and fit perfectly. The only thing is that the insole is not very resistant. It can be solved with a separate insole, though, which is what I did. Overall, good boots for the price. Recommended.
on 16 February 2015
I've had 2 pairs of these. Both of which started to come away at the sole. The first pair was where your foot bends. Second pair are beside the heel. Been wearing these for two months almost everyday. It is a bit disappointing as they are so comfortable and look good. They are wide around the leg and still fitted nicely when I was a dress size 20
on 13 January 2015
I originally ordered a size 7 which felt like a 6½ so I ordered a size 8.
Looks pretty much like a doc Martin sole. Well padded inside and plenty of give around the leg.
Ideal for bad weather.
on 2 January 2015
Very comfortable..love the style...
on 1 October 2015
Size was too small so order next size up if you want them. Decided to keep them as a present for my sister who is a size 6 so the size 7 will fit her. Lovely boots
on 26 January 2014
i bought these boots for myself luv the comfort style and zip up side

however i have not worn them very much and they have started to come away at the seam around the edge next to the rubber bottom
not durable quality and not hard wearing the sole is but that is all

think i will just have to wear them when it is dry or they might just completely fall apart