on 11 December 2015
Very disappointing esp' after reading some of the good reviews.. are those people being payed for the reviews? or are they receiving something else? because what i saw when i opened the parcel was a complete and utter joke, material was ridiculously misshapen. i ordered a size 10, but the top half was size 14, the bottom half size 8, the belt was literally at breast level.. the hood was so small it pulled up all the material at the back... completely unwearable... it does not look like the photo at all!..do not waste your money on this utter crap.
on 17 December 2014
I was a little unsure about purchasing clothing on line as I like to try what I buy.
I loved this coat so much I couldn't resist. This has to be one of the best value for money purchases I have made in a long time. I am extremely happy with my coat and would recommend the product to anyone, if you are unsure but like what you see just take a chance I bet you'll be happy with the outcome...I know I was.
on 13 December 2014
Bought this coat in Fushia as a size 10...it arrived very quickly, looked exactly like the picture and has enough room to wear over a couple of layers without looking bunched up..it was also much better quality than I expected given I paid just under £15 for it! It is lively and soft matetial wise, although it isnt waterproof im really not that fussed about that given an umbrella doesnt cost much! Its also warm and I love the style...my advice would be from a size point of view im inbetween a size 8-10 so I was originally going to get a 12 for more room but after reading a few of the reviews I decided to opt for a 10 and it fits perfectly so I would advise getting your actual size or as close as possible because they do come up slightly bigger..
on 8 December 2013
I ordered that because it looked very nice. I ordered size 8. When I tried that on- it looked like size 12!
I have asked for my money back. Two options- I could leave that parcel in some point where you can return item,but it doesn't exist! I couldnt return that by the post office. Only one way left-DPD curier. They txt me that DPD will collect my parcel 4th of December,and they will let me know one hour before,just to let me'plan'rest of the day. Plus- I would have to pay 6£ for that! I wasted all day!!! No one come!!! I was so angry. It cost me nearly 19£ and I cant get my money back! Cant even contact the seller!!!
on 2 March 2013
Fast delivery, cozy material, really nice color on wine, but as it was said before, it's not for cold season, more for spring or autumn.
on 2 April 2015
The coat is very warm for such light weight which is a plus, but there are two downsides, I bought the red version and the color transfers in dry as wet. Just by having my phone in the pocket my white leather cover goes pink. Same with purse. Also the belt buckles and belt are too high not waist length. Hope it helps
on 23 January 2015
It's super cosy and fits nicely I wouldn't say you should wear it in the rain but for a cold day it's amazing exactly what I wanted an the hoods detachable
on 3 January 2016
Material is quite thin and the outer cloth absorbs water if caught in rain but it doesnt soak through surprisingly.
I brought a size bigger then what i wear so i could wear jumpers, hoodies etc underneath. It is too lose at the top, hugs my hips but fits perfectly at the waist. The hood does have a knack of un buttoning itself but generally stays on, probably could of done with a better fastening.

All in all though a good coat to see you through some winter months.
on 8 March 2014
really poor quality stitching coming away, far to big I brought a 10 and this fits my sister a size 14! looks awful so I have given to charity hoping someone will use it!
on 11 March 2016
I got this and immediately put it in the wash so I could wear that evening. The hood ran and had a brown stain on it, I think there must have been something between the fabric. I brought another one (charcoal) and didn't have the problem when I washed it but I washed the coat and hood separate. It's a shame because I really like the black and white hood one and was gutted when I took it out and found the stain. I can't lay fault anywhere either because it could have been something in my machine although I did wash it alone.