Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch Anti-Glare Screen Protector Film for MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display A1502 and A1425 (NEWEST VERSION) - Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint, Matte
|You Save:||£13.96 (70%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Anti-Glare Screen Protector for NEWEST 13-inch MacBook Pro with RETINA Display (NEWEST VERSION) Model: A1502 & A1425. Release 2014 / 2013 / 2012 <<< NOTE: Protector Do NOT Fit Regular Glossy Display MacBook Pro 13-Inch.
- Protect your MacBook Pro LCD screen against dust and scratches. Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen.
- Anti-Scratch Film. Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features.
- Compatible with Release 2014 / 2013 Model A1502: MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A, ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A -- and Model: A1425 - MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A, ME664LL/A
- NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screen. Apple MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Anti-Glare
Kuzy Screen Protector for MacBook Pro 13-inch with Retina Display ONLY.
Screen Protector: Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint, Matte Finish
Keep your screen in good condition with a high-quality screen protector.
Designed to fit the MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display ONLY
Specifically you can ensure the safety of your new MacBook Pro from years to come.
Protect your MacBook Pro LCD screen against dust and scratches. Designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen.
Anti-Scratch Film. Ultra Smooth Surface: Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features.
-Step 1: Adjust the location before attaching the screen protector to the LCD.
-Step 2: Clean the hands first in order to prevent finger print. Use the cleaning cloth to remove dust from the LCD.
-Step 3: Peel half of the screen protector from the backing. Flow down the backing to expose the adhesive side.
-Step 4: Apply it gently onto the screen surface by using edge a credit card like item. You can use sticky tape to remove the dust under the screen protector afterwards.
Note: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment.There may be temporary bubbles in the silicone adhesive.
Screen Protector Compatible with:
Newest Release October 2013:
ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A
MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Release October 2012
MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A ME664LL/A
Protector NOT Compatible with
MacBook Pro 13-Inch Older Version with Regular Glossy Display
MacBook White 13-Inch
MacBook Air 13-Inch
* Apple MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Simple enough to put on, had a few bubbles but they disappeared within a few days. Delivery was exceptionally quick
You get loads of little bits included, I will say I wasn't keen on the alcohol wipes, my mac is brand new so the screen is clean, but I used it anyway. The Microfibre cloth is a bit small but that's not a big deal.
I thought it didn't fit right, but on looking there is a little hole where the camera is, once I had it the right way, it fit perfect.
simple enough to fit, with a little patience.
The anti glare... wow, it's fantastic! My screen is totally matte!
Only thing I would say, apply it carefully so you don't mess it up. I miss judged while applying, tried to remove and reapply and now one corner is curled up but doesn't bother me too much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Difficult to apply but does the job! Prevents scratches, dust, fingerprints from getting on the screen.Published 12 days ago by Charlie
it's too big for retina 13inch!!
Should get the money back since the product can't be used. Waste of money!
It doesn't fit into the screen frame. Maybe 1mm to big.
Extremely frustrating applying it, once applied I found it didn't even fit my screen properly even though I used the aligning tape.Published 3 months ago by Miss K. J. Hughes
worked fine even though some said it would produce bubbles ..........if you've got a brain it will fit finePublished 4 months ago by daniel
Poor product and no safety to the screen. its a very thin layer.Published 6 months ago by Manish Thakur