Kurio 7 Android Tablet for Kids
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A gaming tool, a multimedia and high quality entertainment device, but suitable for the entire family at an affordable price
- Pre-loaded with content! Including apps, e-books, educational material, interactive activities, and access to the Android marketplace
- High-resolution, touch screen, a built-in mic, Wi-Fi, HD video player, music player, e-reader, front and rear cameras, 4 GB of memory
- Slim and light weight design, this tablet is fun and easy to use
- Advanced parental controls including time lock, profile control and customisable internet content filtering - safest tablet available
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Kurio 7 Android Tablet is a breakthrough multimedia entertainment device designed for both children and parents. The full-featured tablet has a high-resolution, ultra-responsive 7" touch screen, a built-in mic, Wi-Fi and Flash 11 support, an HD video player, a music player, an e-reader, front- and rear-facing cameras, HDMI and USB connections (HDMI cable not included) and 4 GB of internal memory. The tablet comes packed with preloaded kids’ content, including popular apps, e-books, educational material and interactive activities, and offers access to the Android marketplace. Advanced Web filtering, block and safe lists and the easy-to-use, password-protected Parental Area ensure content is appropriate for the whole family, and the included drop-safe bumper keeps the Kurio safe even in kids’ hands.
• High-resolution, ultra-responsive 7" touch screen with high-definition gaming and movie-watching capabilities
• Built-in mic, Wi-Fi and Flash 11 support
• HD video player, a music player and an e-reader
• Front- and rear-facing cameras
• HDMI and USB connections
• Headphone jack
• 4 GB of internal memory is expandable up to 36 GB
• Packed with preloaded kids’ content
• Access to the Android marketplace
• Advanced Web filtering and parental controls
• Includes a drop-safe bumper
• 4.84"L x 7.67"W x 0.5"H
Kurio Support Guidance:
- Did the consumer follow the set up information on the box - Has the consumer followed the 'Quick Start Guide' - Was the Kurio charged for a minimum of 3 hours - Has the Kurio been connected to Wi-Fi and received all the latest software updates - Have they visited the Kurio World on line support www.kurioworld.com/uk/faq - If not please contact the Kurio help line: 0844 324 6828 (Costs are 5p per minute from a UK land line) - Has the customer tried charging the unit via the USB, if not charging it may just be the adaptor. If there is a problem with the adaptor, the Kurio support team can send out a new adaptor - Any products returned to Kurio support will have to be authorised and they will require the following: Fault description, serial number, date of purchase and a copy of the original sales receipt. The Kurio should be in it's original box with all the original packaging and accessories.
1 x Kurio tablet
1 x Protective bumper
1 x USB adapter
1 x USB cable
1 x Power adapter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not very technical when it comes to IT but this was so easy to set up!
Excellent service from amazon as always, arrived really fast and was in immaculate condition.
It arrived quickly and in plenty of time for me to be able to set it up prior to his birthday. It charged fine and I was able to set it up though the instructions that come with it are very poor and I ended up downloading the manual from the internet. He was over the moon with his tablet, and I was initially very impressed. It seemed durable and fit for purpose. After a couple of days, the volume button would no longer work and was on high all the time, which was very annoying. The screen then kept freezing and the only way to reset it was to turn it off and then on again.
In the three weeks we had the tablet we were never once able to access the Kurio store. We just kept getting a message to say it was down and to try again.
I set it up so we would be able to access certain websites, namely Moshi Monster and BinWeevils and a couple of others. The only one it would allow him to access was Moshi Monsters. Everytime he tried to get into any of the others that I had programmed in, it would block him.
I have since returned this to Amazon as a refund as the freezing got a lot more frequent and it was not working as intended.
I have now ordered a normal android tablet whichI should have done in the first place.
I was very disappointed as my son was very upset, I had high hopes for this product as it had everything that I wanted but it failed to deliver.
After setting up and playing with the tablet, I found the tablet to be very easy to use for someone new to android and I was moving around the system in no time (this is from someone who abandened her latest smart phone because it was too hard to understand). During set up Amazon App store and Mobile apps were offered to download along side Kurio's own free app store. After setting up the childsafe profiles that I required, I switched off Kurio's interface and used the tablet as a normal tablet. This was my downfall as now I've decided that I need one too.It has 1gb ram and a fast processer although not as fast as a Nabi2 I really couldn't see the difference when playing the Angry Bird apps and moving around the programmes on the tablet.
All in all I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews this is going to make my son a happy little boy come Christmas morning. (If I don't keep it for myself that is.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
resulted faulty.... but amazon's customer care service resulted impeccablePublished 4 months ago by Alexander Gauci
Well happy Christmas.... I bought this in September but didn't need it until Christmas for my 3 year old.. It's worked for about 2 hours and now won't turn on. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought for my 5 year old sons birthday and what a disappointment to us both.
The kurio store no longer works so unable to download new apps. Read more
If i could i would give no stars at all. Delivery was quick, however when i opened up the tablet to give it a try (christmas present for my daughter) it would not switch on, it... Read morePublished 10 months ago by michaela
This was a good tablet when it was released in 2012. Technology advances fast though and childrens tablets are no different. Read morePublished 11 months ago by paul doyle