on 28 June 2013
The tablet's only mistake is to not use the Google license for the Playstore.

For the rest this is a very usefull tablet with convenient time keeping so you do not need to chase the children when the time is up. Could have used a better chipset but the tablet does the work. Therefore we as a family like it!
on 14 March 2013
I recently purchased a Kurio 10 after seeing my nieces playing on the Kurio 7. This is designed for children but infact is just as good for adults and great for facebook and shopping! it is the same size as an ipad. My kids love it as it came ready with their favourite apps - angry birds, cut the rope, fruit ninja etc.
on 28 September 2014
Rubbish!! Had a kurio 7s which was fab and upgraded to this. Such poor quality! Screen constantly crashes and the touch screen is poor, u have to presS it really hard to make it for anything. By the.time the thing loads my son is.bored waiting!! Don't buy, total waste! Is.more like an.imitation than a real kurio
on 13 August 2015
I didn't like it at all, one of the worst ever tablet I bought in my life, keeps on crashing, does not turn off when you want to, when its stuck takes ages to recover. I had to return the item because my son was getting upset, I had to buy him an ipad, ill not recommend it to buy.
on 14 March 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old to stop him using my iPad. It's very similar to the iPad with the way it looks and performs but was much easier to set up. There were loads of pre-loaded apps too which was great and the parental controls came in really handy. Would definitely recommend it over the iPad for younger children due to the parental controls. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. A great buy.
on 24 January 2016
we have two of these for my sons, presents from Granny . One of them doesnt have a working mains charger and I've had to hard reset both, one within a month of recieving it. Given that they were very much reduced when purchased i do feel that they were good value. Definitely not worth full price.
on 12 August 2014
Very useless and complete waste of money! Bought 2 for my kids. Didn't last for 1 month. Exchanged it and no difference. Now it's not working! Money gone to waste. Please do not purchase!!
on 19 April 2014
To say it's aimed at kids,the item felt flimsy when held,charged up as per manufactures advice,played for 10 mins,started to crackle then the screen went blank,wouldn't turn off,went and bought my lad a proper tablet.
on 21 October 2014
Well worth the money my kids love it also easy to set up
on 9 October 2014