Kurio 10 Android Tablet for Kids
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Kurio 10 Tablet is a breakthrough multimedia entertainment device for children and parents.
- Featuring: high-resolution, ultra-responsive 10" touch screen, built in mic, Wi-Fi, HD video, e-reader, music player, 2 cameras and more.
- Preloaded kids' content including apps, e-books, educational material and access to the Kurio marketplace so it’s ready to be enjoyed!.
- Parents can rest assured. Advanced web filtering, block and safe lists and a password protected Parental Area ensure appropriate content.
- Easily set up 8 profiles to manage settings such as time and content. Even connect it to the TV to watch games and videos on a big screen.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Kurio 10 Tablet is a breakthrough multimedia entertainment device designed for both children and parents. The full-featured tablet has a high-resolution, ultra-responsive 10" touch screen, a built-in mic, Wi-Fi and Flash 11 support, an HD video player, a music player, an e-reader, front and rear-facing cameras, HDMI and USB connections (HDMI cable not included) and 4 GB of internal memory.
The tablet comes packed with preloaded kids’ content, including popular apps, e-books, educational material and interactive activities, and offers access to the Kurio marketplace. Advanced Web filtering, block and safe lists and the easy-to-use, password-protected Parental Area ensure content is appropriate for the whole family.
• High-resolution, ultra-responsive 10" touch screen
• High-definition gaming and movie-watching capabilities
• Built-in mic, Wi-Fi and Flash 11 support
• HD video player, a music player and an e-reader
• Front and rear-facing cameras
• HDMI and USB connections
• Headphone jack
• 4 GB of internal memory is expandable up to 36 GB
• Packed with preloaded kids’ content
• Access to the Kurio marketplace
• Advanced Web filtering and parental controls
Kurio Support Guidance:
- Did the consumer follow the set up information on the box - Has the consumer followed the 'Quick Start Guide' - Was the Kurio charged for a minimum of 3 hours - Has the Kurio been connected to Wi-Fi and received all the latest software updates - Have they visited the Kurio World on line support www.kurioworld.com/uk/faq - If not please contact the Kurio help line: 0844 324 6828 (Costs are 5p per minute from a UK land line) - Has the customer tried charging the unit via the USB, if not charging it may just be the adaptor. If there is a problem with the adaptor, the Kurio support team can send out a new adaptor - Any products returned to Kurio support will have to be authorised and they will require the following: Fault description, serial number, date of purchase and a copy of the original sales receipt. The Kurio should be in it's original box with all the original packaging and accessories.
1 x Kurio Tablet
1 x USB adapter
1 x Cable
1 x Power Adapter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For the rest this is a very usefull tablet with convenient time keeping so you do not need to chase the children when the time is up. Could have used a better chipset but the tablet does the work. Therefore we as a family like it!
this is a little better, it still crashes and does other weird stuff other than what it should...
i want to get another tablet but it sure wont be the kurio, my son gets upset when it does not respond, it appears tempremental!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was rubbish did not work at all. I returned it back. Don't sale things you know that it's not good because it will stop people from buying stuff from Amozon especially for... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Initially very happy with the tablet but although it wasn't used much at all it stopped working after less than a year. It definitely not worth the money.Published 8 months ago by Mr S
I bought this tablet from Amazon for my Daughter's 8th Year Birthday and it was delivered on 9th July 2015. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jude Onavwie
paid for new, didn`t work. complained to Rarewaves and told it was reconditioned. waste of time and money.Published 14 months ago by david rankine
Bought for daughter & sons Christmas, to begin with it wouldn't charge, cable seemed very loose, now they can't get into them. Really not happy with this product!Published 18 months ago by Leanne Stewart