- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Kumar and Clark's Clinical Medicine (MRCP Study Guides) Paperback – 2 Jun 2009
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Review of the previous edition:
'This is one of a select few books that deserves to be in most doctors' personal possession and it's as simple as that. ...The book alone is worth the money but you get more than this when you purchase it. You get free on line access to the full text through http: //www.studentconsult.com/ and this is marvellous. ... The beauty of this book lies in its wide appeal which includes students and post graduates, GPs and Consultants and those in the training grades. Having an online twin to accompany the book as standard is truly fantastic.' Dr Harry Brown
Top customer reviews
The only thing is that is a concern is the student on-line code for the resources linked with book I bought on Amazon doesn't work. I contacted the company and they replied very prompty however I still am unable to get access.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Good reference tool anyhoo.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Exams
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Study & Revision Guides