Customer reviews

Kuhn Rikon Dual Knife Sharpener, Plastic, Black

on 4 May 2016
I'm not sure about this but I have a feeling that I have been sent a second. I bought this for use with my Sabatiers and used it on one today - tried the straight edge as indicated (which seems to contain a wheel) and was horrified to see that by the time I'd finished it had created tiny bite marks in my knife! How is that even possible?

Not only this but it felt blunt and dangerous. I thought I can't ruin my knife any further so I will use the "wrong" slot (the one containing the V) which for mine was indicated as being used for serrated and the knife was just about salvaged.

It's almost there but I'm wondering if I'm simply unlucky with this item and just don't know how to use it correctly or these are in fact seconds?
on 22 April 2017
Sharpens very well, not good for scissors though
on 19 April 2017
As described
on 9 July 2017
does the job and it is very neat
on 21 May 2017
Sharp!
on 7 March 2016
Brilliant tool
on 7 January 2015
I have tried many sharpener's and none came up to my expectations. This is so simple to use you wonder if it is doing anything. Two swipes through the item and WOW!. Fantastic. I have a few KUHN RIKON products, and the name says it all. You won't be disappointed.
on 30 September 2013
Great gadget to have, highly recommended, specially if you love your Kuhn Rikon knifes.
Thanks for a great service provided.
on 3 December 2016
I have only used this product once so far, but would definitely recommend. I like that it can sharpen both straight and sedated edges. It works perfectly with my Kuhn Rikon knives. I have had these knives for several years and hadn't sharpened them until now. A couple of careful swipes with this sharpener and they are as sharp as when I purchased them. It is compact for storage when not in use, which is handy!
on 10 May 2014
It is very easy and safe to use, and sharpens all our knives well. When not in use, the actual sharpener part goes inside the handle grip part, so it doesn't take up space in storage. Very clever design.