This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Kryptonite Kryptoflex Cable with Double Loop Bike Lock Security
|Price:||£9.99 + £3.99 UK delivery|
- For accessory and quick release component lock-up
- 4 foot (120 cm) length
- 10 mm diameter braided steel cable
- Double-looped cable for use with all Kryptonite U-locks, disc locks, and padlocks
- Braided steel cable has greater core density than twisted cable, increasing cut resistance
- Hook and Loop style strap included for carrying ease
- Durable and vinyl coated
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Kryptonite Kryptoflex features a flexible braided steel cable with durable PVC coating to protect paint work. For use with any U-Lock to secure front wheel multiple bikes and/or accessories. 10mm-thick braided steel cable is hard to cut and is protected by a durable vinyl covering that guards your bike's paintwork against accidental damage. Double looped ends work well in conjunction with other U-locks, padlocks or disc locks to securely affix any auxillary components to your bike.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the thickest cable lock i could find, has a good plastic/rubber coating and is nice and light. this is a good addition to a D-Lock but i really wouldnt use it with a pad lock as the main way of securing your bike, wire lock are just too easy to cut though.
So for every day to day use I would say this cable is not long enough, however, if you are going to use it to lock down accessories like your seat and helmet while another lock has your frame in check I think is the perfect combo.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews