Customer reviews

1,057
Style Name: Twin Blade Coffee Mill|Change

on 23 August 2017
Arrived very quickly.. But appears to have dropped in price by £3 in the short time since I ordered it.
Small neat and very easy to store; perfect for my own purposes...but may not be adequate for more than a couple spoons of anything at time.
Apart from that, it grinds my almond flour bits to DUST in seconds flat and will save me a fortune since I make a ton of macarons and am fed up having to find other uses for the sieved out bits. I also tried it out on flax seed... Dust in 14 seconds.
My only gripe is that it is incredibly difficult to clean. Only the lid can be immersed in water so the bowl needs to be carefully dealt with so the motor doesn't get wet. I'll have to work on that.
It's the 5th grinder I've bought since my moulinex of 20yrs broke... And the 1st which comes anywhere near the quality of the moulinex. As for longevity... I'll update.
on 11 September 2017
This is an excellent grinder, it looks modern and sleek, is simple and easy to use and most importantly - it makes easy work of grinding beans into an even portion of 'grounds'. I have used the grinder both for coffee beans and spices (pimento, black pepper and cumin) and despite the difference in those spices, the grinder ground them all to perfection. To operate the grinder is so simple: simply remove the plastic lid (pulling upwards), pour in the beans/ spices, replace the lid and press down on the plastic switch that is visibly incorporated into the lid. The blade reduces the beans etc. to powder/ grounds in seconds. Highly recommend this product.
on 23 March 2017
So Far - So Good!
Use it in short bursts to prevent over-heating.
hard to regulate size if you're fussy but good for those who aren't.
Coffee seems to stick to the insides which makes emptying a tad fiddly (don't try scoop out the ground coffee with your finger, use a brush or spoon!)
Quite small and nice in design, does the job pretty well.
on 29 May 2017
We have another coffee grinder of a similar design and it is round rather than oval. We both feel that the round one is a bit easier to clean for some reason as the coffee wants to cling tightly to the sides. This machine is noisy but does a good enough job. It remains to be seen how it does long term.
on 1 August 2017
Did a good job at grinding seeds - while it lasted. Used this about once every 2 or 3 weeks for just over a year, then the motor burned out.
on 31 July 2017
It is a very nice coffee mill. It is efficient, fast and the design is really nice. You can hear some weird noises while grinding the coffee. Apart from that, I am highly satisfied about this product.
on 21 June 2017
We bought this for grinding up egg shells and it works a treat.
Grinds shells to an absolute fine powder with no bits in it in less than 20 seconds!!!!
Very pleased with this!!!
on 2 May 2017
The grinder arrived promptly and well packaged. Looks good and grinds really fast and well. I have a little difficulty removing the lid but hopefully it will loosen with use. Highly recommended.
on 1 September 2017
I use it for grinding spices and find it so much better than my old machine. It will grind small amounts of hard spices (pepper corns, cinnamon bark etc.) to a fine powder
on 17 April 2017
Bought for my husband after he requested a coffee grinder. He's v happy with it. Yes it makes a noise but it does the job without taking too long!