2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Koss The Plug The Plug In-Ear Headphones, White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Noise isolating in-ear headphones
- Memory foam ear cushions
- In-ear headphones expand for custom comfort
- Additional soft foam ear cushions included
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: White
Noise Isolating In_ear Stereophones Soft Memory Foam Ear Cushions Create The Perfect Custom Fit& Enhance Bass& Treble Clarity Frequency Response Performance Delivers The Full Koss High-fidelity Sound freq Resp: 10hz_20khz Imp: 16 Ohms Sensitivity: 112db Spl 4ft Cord With 3.5 Mm Plug white
Showing 1-8 of 125 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I have to say a weakness, it would be the wires connecting at the head. But as I use mine all the time this could be construed as normal wear and tear. Buy these and don't go back!
They are clear and give good sound isolation. I tried to use them for normal daytime use but they fall out of my ears (as do other in ear plugs)
My only gripe is that the tapered cone shape of the memory foam doesn't fit that well, it is uncomfortable and doesn't stay in place nearly as well as some old JVC headphones I had which had more bud shaped memory foam tips which fitted significantly better.
The Good points: Light, cheap and superb for rock music, you just need bass boost as they have the best treble response around! Classical and spoken are both nice and smooth. I'm lucky enough to have the right shape ears for them, and I've never had a problem with them falling out. The main plus point here is that with the right shaped ears, these really do shut out all extraneous sounds.
The bad points are the cable and connector. I've had these with both the straight and right angle connector, and neither are as durable as I'd like, usually lasting 9-12 months. The other thing I find really annoying is the feel of the cable. Originally is was silky smooth, but recent cables have been relatively sticky. Who care's, I hear you ask? The cable sticks to your clothes, and mine keep pulling the plugs out of my ears!
In all, though, these sound so good I won't give them up. They make commuting in London almost bearable.
The first two pairs, purchased a few years ago, were wonderful. Excellent sound quality with great bass response, they were comfortable and excluded most exterior sounds. These phones were great value for money.
Then in late 2009 I got a third pair and noticed two differences - the jack plug had changed from a strong 'L' shape (as illustrated in the main picture for the product) to a much weaker straight connection. Secondly the sound quality was very tinny, much worse than before. It was as if I had been listening to FM radio, and these were producing only AM sound quality.
The only use I found for them was as a plaything for the cat.
Recently I took a gamble and purchased another pair, only to be disappointed once more. Compared to what they were like a couple of years ago, the current model is a sub-standard product.
I can only guess at why this is happening - are Koss deliberately trying to steer customers away from these onto their more expensive models, or (as hinted at by an earlier reviewer) are they being faked?
Either way I will not be buying again. If any recent purchasers disagree with this, or have received products with the 'L' shaped jack perhaps they would post a comment - if these are being faked I'm sure Amazon would like to know.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?