- Save 5% on GPS HUD Heads Up Display for Cars(ASIN:B01K1UMI9Y) when you purchase 1 or more The items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Snake WIFI 8.5mm Camera Endoscope Borescope(ASIN:B00H4SC9SM) when you purchase 1 or more the items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Aokai Office Maintenance Hardware Repair（ASIN:B00EN77QP8） when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on (Prime Day) Small 6+6 Toyota and LEXUS series Music CD Changer(ASIN:B014R3340I) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on (Prime Day)VW Volkswagen Series Digital Music CD Changer(ASIN:B0053A4KAS) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on (Prime Day) Canvas backpack Hiking bags(ASIN:B00OCEOBTQ) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Kldeals. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
|Sale:||£26.55 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£33.44 (56%)|
- The bag is locked by magnetic clasps.
- Style: Messenger/Shoulder Bag,Material: Canvas .
- Cross-Body Bags, Shoulder Bags
- Size: Width:34cm/13.4
- Attention:Size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure; Color may be little different due to monitor, thanks for your understanding!
- Color: Coffee Green Blue Brown Gray
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
*Style: Messenger/Shoulder Bag
*Color: Coffee Green Blue Brown Gray
*Size: Width:34cm/13.4" Height:28cm/11"
*Attention:Size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure; Color may be little different due to monitor, thanks for your understanding!
Top Customer Reviews
It fits 2 standard A4 ring binders with a little room left over for a small laptop, calculator and pencil case. The front pockets are pretty small but are handy enough for bits and bobs (phone, wallet, diary, etc) and the side pouches are alright for holding a water bottle or a phone charger.
That's how I'm using it, hopefully that gives you all an idea of the size.
Quality wise it so far so good. The zip works well when the bag is fully loaded, but can be a little fiddly when its not. It's not too bad, but it's worth noting.
The straps adjust from both sides to keep the pad on your shoulder, and so far have been absolubtly fine.
In all, very happy so far and a bargain at the price. I'll update if there are any issues in the future, but for now it's a 5-star all the way.
First of all the customer service was exceptional. Within hours of ordering I was contacted by the seller to say that unfortunately there was only one of the green bags left in stock, but that that it was slightly damaged. They offered to send me an alternative colour, which I was quite pleased about, as it allowed me to have the bag in Blue, which I had not ordered to begin with because of the difference in price. I was then told that that the bag would be dispatched ASAP, and that I should be with me in about 10 days or so. In fact it arrived on the 7th day, much sooner than I was expecting.
The bag itself is also of a good quality. The first thing I noticed was that, even when completely empty, the bag is quite heavy, suggesting that it is made of strong, study materials. the canvas is thick, and the soft inner lining provides an added layer of protection. Although it is not clear from the photos, the buckles are mainly just decorative, with magnetic clasps hiding underneath. The buckles are adjustable though, which can be handy. The side pockets are held by normal buckles, and might be a bit fiddly to access whilst wearing the bag, but I don't really see that as much of a problem. The poppers that hold the two front pockets are a little stiff, but I am sure that they will loosen slightly with use.
The bag is just big enough to hold an A4 notebook, and can just about hold an A4 ring-binder as well. I can carry my big notebook, a few magazines, a tablet computer and a book, with room to spare. although not visible in the photos, there is also a smaller zipped section within the main part of the bag. This is between the lining and the outer, so it does not flap about in the main part.Read more ›
I am delighted with the bag and used it as soon as it arrived. It is the perfect size, and I feel my work stuff is secure in the flap that fastens with magnetised fasteners. The handle is leather and is at the right length to wear on the shoulder. It can also be lengthened to wear across the body messenger-style, really versatile ! I particularly love the colour of the bag, being blue it complements any outfit and means I'm not chopping and changing bags all the time. It is also big enough for A4 sized paperwork and my Ipad and phone as well as all my regular bag stuff. It is definitely unisex in it's classic vintage styling of a satchel - it won't date either !
I received this product at a discounted price, for an honest review (which this is!). Thank you !
Great winter bag as loads of room for putting a thick winter scarf in and still be able to fit your usual amount of stuff into it. I like the big outside pockets as can put keys in there and find them easily.
Easily takes a magazine as will fit A4 files in fine too. The bag itself is not heavy and the material looks hard wearing, will update at a later stage to see how it is wearing.
Adjustable strap which has a shoulder strap but one I found a bit big for me hence four stars . I found the fastening on front a bit of a fiddle but that could just be me with OA in hands. Glad to have been sent this in exchange for a honest review but sadly think the fastening a bit of a pain to do up.
Could see it being used as a school bag, for mums with toddler stuff or just anyone that carts a load of stuff about with them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great man bag and it has loads of compartments which is handy for keeping everything sorted for work, school or university. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Product Checker
Just what I wanted, used it on a recent trip to the States & was ideal for carrying all my documents & electronic devices. Bag is suitable for either business or pleasure. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm probably going to review this in the same way as many others, so...
The bag arrived in two days following purchase, which I think is very good considering its size. Read more
Great bag purchased for my son who is a keen photographer and vintage dresser, he wanted something for his camera that would look good. This bag fits the bill. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Charlotte Phipps
Quite a good product. The straps on the front are only held on with magnets, & the picture gives the impression that it's bigger than it actually is, hence the four stars.Published 2 months ago by Phil
-Tough canvas material will endure the test of time
-Extremely spacious, I fit in a 13" laptop, accessories and a weeks clothes... Read more