on 27 August 2013
I, unfortunately got quite badly injured a few years back and have to use a walking stick. Result one of my hands is more or less always out of action. This bag holds a well packed wallet, full of loyalty cards and similar rubbish. House and vehicle keys, Mobile and a Tab / Kindle or both. It leaves room for a few small bits now and again. Have had it for a while now and apart from small periods out of the house has been used during a three week holiday, swap camera, tab around etc. Under the flap and not visible are two solidly zipped robust compartments. A smaller internal zip compartment for passport, currency etc, Rear of bag, again out of sight is another zipped compartment into which other paper sized items, driving licences, credit card holder or similar.
Strapping nicely robust. What appears to be straps on the front are if fact press studs with the described zipped areas underneath. Thes if zipped up and the flap over in place it is a secure (anti pickpocket) bag. Good value and vey useful to me and my circumstances. Also suitable for females
on 20 June 2013
A tough, no nonsense bag that stops my man from cramming his stuff into my bag. 2 outer and 1 inner zipped pockets, plus pockets for phone & keys. Strong construction and fabric, lined. Big enough for water bottle, camera, wallet, plus my essential stuff, so I no longer have to be weighed down with everything. Result.
on 6 November 2013
Loving my new 'Man bag'! My previous bag wasn't quite big enough but this one is spot on - easily enough room for my iPad (Mini or full size), my Kindle and/or a book (depending on what I'm reading at the time), mobile, camera, wallet & headphones. With room to spare. I even managed to fit in an 11" MacBook Air (extra justification to buy one!). The 2 external pockets mean you can easily access things like phone & wallet, or use the zipped pocket inside if you want to be more secure. There are 2 small fabric pockets as well inside, which I've found useful for the headphone cable & bits & bobs. The canvas is soft but looks as though it's going to be hard wearing. Nice soft fabric lining. The zips & fittings look pretty tough. The strap is plenty long enough for me to wear it across my body & it's pretty comfortable. I like it that they've left the webbing open behind the press studs so you can squeeze just the webbing and not have to squash what ever's in your bag - hard to describe but it's a clever feature. All in all, it's just the job for me! Excellent value for money.
on 15 August 2013
This is a durable bag with plenty of compartments. It's also very comfortable to have hanging over your shoulder. I can get sandwiches, Kindle, notebooks and fresh fruit in here without it feeling bulky or cumbersome.
I was also hugely impressed with the speed of delivery - I placed an order on a Sunday and got the bag by mid-morning Friday.
I normally hate carrying bags around but this is so handy and so easy to carry I actually never go anywhere without it.
First-class product, swiftly delivered and at a bargain price. I noticed similar bags in the shops which were double the price.
One of the nicest and most useful products I've ever bought on here.
on 12 September 2014
I purchased this bag in February. A few months later, the main zip fastener - which closes the top of the bag to make it secure and to stop things falling out, as it's an unexpectedly shallow bag - disintegrated.

I contacted Kastone Electronics, who came back offering a £10 refund, and suggested I took the bag to a repairer and have it rectified locally. Given the young age of the bag, I would have preferred a replacement or refund, but went along with their suggestion. I took the bag to a reputable zip repairer, who confirmed the zip was irreparable. Then I recontacted Kastone Electronics to let them know, and again requested a replacement or refund. Well, at that point, they did the thing any disreputable outfit does - they cut off contact with me. Two further emails went unanswered.

I've since bought a more expensive, better quality bag from Debenhams, and won't be dabbling in the cheapie market, with marketers like Kastone Electronics, again.

If you want my advice, don't buy this bag.
on 18 December 2013
I'm pleased with this bag.
It's ideal for what i need it for , which is holding bits and pieces when taking my dog for walks.
Goes well with 'country type' clothing and is very good quality for the price.
I don't think it would be suitable to use with smarter clothing.
Definately great value for money.
on 26 August 2013
My wife bought me a leather 'manbag' form M&S but it just wasn't me (to be honest there would be quite a few ladies that wouldn't have minded carrying it). I ordered this with some trepidation but it's good. There's enough room and pockets for all the bits that just won't fit into my suit pockets and I feel comfortable carrying it. I'd recommend it.
on 11 July 2014
Was not sure about this bag when received but I kept it any-way. Bought as an alternative to a small ruck-sack when out on nature walks, bird watching etc... not as a day bag for hiking. I wanted some-thing which enabled quick access / easy put-away to camara, reference book, maps, wallet, phone even got a sandwhich, fruit and all the other bits and pieces you end up with.

Having used this bag now on several occasions, I would not be with-out it. Some reviews have commented that it is smaller then they expected. It is not a large bag but I was surprised that it took all I needed and more.

The bag it-self it well made. Others have commented on the bag in detail so I will not repeat. It is comfortable on the shoulder and should last me a long time. I am very pleased with my choice and would recommend it.
on 2 April 2014
I bought this to replace a worn out similar bag, but in a different material, I had been using for 20 or more years. This is about the same size as my old one, the large interior pocket the dimension of a A4 magazine. Quite large enough for a full size iPad or Kindle, plus sketchbook or notebook, compact camera and assorted bits and pieces. The bag appears strong and well made. I particularly like that it has several zip pockets, including the large interior one, other bags I have seen are lacking in this respect. The adjustable webbing strap is a good length, so can comfortably be strung across the body, which is the way I like to carry the bag rather than it just hanging from my shoulder. Good value for money, I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 21 February 2014
You can`t always tell from the picture what a product will look like in your hands so there is always a sense of trepidation whilst awaiting delivery. Absolutely no worries on this count. This bag is just what I hoped for, good quality, perfect size (not too big and unmanageable) , kind of rugged looking but still smart, comfortable on the shoulder or round the neck. I recommend this.

See one answered question