Size: 6m x 4.2m Right Angle Triangle|Change
Price:£59.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 5 November 2013
we brought this sail for our garden as in the summer we have very small amount of shade.
it hangs nicely in our garden and has made itself a feature in an otherwise normal English garden.

really please with the quality of the sail, and it's water resistant.
on 18 July 2014
Fantastic item. Well made including additional waterproofing n the seams which is far superior quality that one we bought in Spain for twice the cost. recommend this item to anyone wanting quick and easy sunshades.
on 8 January 2015
I have bought two of these, I have had then for two years now they still look cool, they seems to be completely waterproof, I have left then out on all winds and weathers. I bought guy ropes and the rubber tent loops to keep the sails taught and it work perfect, a really good quality product the metal corner loops are a must.
on 16 June 2016
really good quality and size, although in hindsight we went for one too big. its quite heavy and cant get it to attach to things properly to hold it up.
we got some of the metal sun sail shade pole kits, but they bent.

product is good, just make sure you can handle this big!
on 11 September 2015
Only had this up a few days now looks good quality with strong seems, was easy enough to fix to wall and fence post and pleased with the over all appearance it's made to my patio area. It was a really hot sunny day when first put it up and did the job of keeping me much cooler, since then it's been slightly windy where so far so good it's still going strong.
on 30 June 2015
Delighted with the shade Sail . Made to a very high standard & very durable . Have it positioned over a fish pond to protect the fish during the hot summer days ! Alternatively we can use it on days out .
on 27 August 2015
Used to cover a gazebo and it's very hard to get it tight enough for the water to run off. When rain collects it slowly drips through the fabric but this isn't a big problem. After a week away it was very full & I was worried that the fabric had stretched but it seems to have tightened up again when dry. Wouldn't have bought it at full price.
on 17 August 2013
Great item. Just as I had hoped it made a corner of our garden shady enough to eat three meals every day. Perfect as my Mum is fighting cancer and needed a quiet shady place. Packed away now ready for the next sunny spell.
on 22 May 2016
I am so pleased with this item. I bought it to cover my hot tub. As I wanted to be able to use the tub even if it was raining. I doubted that it would offer the total rain protection I wanted, wow what a surprise how wrong was I this is perfect, no rain gets through at all and as long as you drop the one corner to the required angle all rain just runs off, perfect. If you have decking with nice furniture on it and want to use it all summer long rain or no rain put one of these up, job done. Well pleased😃😃😃
review image
on 26 December 2013
Pleased with the sail, the colour slightly darker than expected, but proved very useful this summer, and does look nice when up. Proved to be waterproof, but only had to use once in the rain.