on 30 June 2014
These trousers are well made and a good length....something like 34-36 inches long, and easily turned up with the adhesive strips that you iron. The colour is cream rather than the white in the photo. Good price!
on 12 June 2015
I bought this because of the price and picture represented to be a good product.

Once I received it, i noticed infact the material used for these trousers are very flimsy and poor quality. If you're a bowler then forget shining the ball. It going to rip in a few days. If you're a committed field then, forget sliding around because it will rip. I can live with all this though.

My biggest issue is that these trousers are so thin that you can see the legs and undergarments, this is made worse by the fact that I'm asian so the brown skin makes it worse. If i had spent £10 then I wouldn't have complained. For £20, its far too expensive and is very bad quality.

I will try and add pictures later if I can. I haven't returnd the item as i removed the labels and dont have the packaging. But I won't be using it either.

I DO NOT RECOMMENT THIS PRODUCT.
on 2 May 2014
These fitted my 12 year old son perfectly (he's average size). Washed well, grass stains came out without soaking just a bit of a scrub, a must for cricket trousers! Ordered at 5.45pm and had arrived by 11am the next - Amazon Prime - brilliant!
on 17 May 2009
The item purchased was exactly as described and received quickley and in perfect condition.
on 27 August 2014
I bought these for my son as the reviews said there was a zip fly (which particularly wanted) however there was no zip or opening which was very disappointing after researching all the cricket trousers on Amazon.
on 28 May 2011
Perfect pair of trousers. The hem is left out so you can tailor the leg length. Perfect fit, comfortable and good quality. Delivered on time.
on 22 August 2012
Found these at an unbelievable price. Now I can play cricket again without my wife tutting at holes in my trouser knees!
on 16 August 2010
This item was purchased for my son, this was his second pair, quality of material good, and stitching good, overall product was excellent.
on 5 March 2011
I am a massage therapist and, being of a larger stature, have always found it very difficult to find suitable attire other than joggers.
These cricket trousers are the perfect answer. They don't need ironing, they don't show oils marks, they stay looking smart even after a day of massaging, they are cool and comfortable, having a zip fly makes going for a quick pee much less of an issue than joggers.
Generally delighted with them.
The only thing is having to turn them up is a bit of a pain but hey!
on 8 August 2014
Fit perfectly, arrived on time and good value for money.