Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: Navy Trim|Change
Price:£6.99 - £21.40

on 3 June 2017
It is well made.
I normally wear large or extra large sized t-shirt. I was annoyed that this shirt despite being extra large was tight. They need to get their sizes right......
on 15 June 2017
Nice feel (brushed cotton). Looks good enough. Fits well (I'm 6 foot, 14 stone).
on 3 May 2017
Use as golf shirt. Good length don't get chill on back. Wash and retain shape well.
on 23 June 2013
I complained about the fact that the item was rather cream colored and not white. They sent a replacement which was still cream colored. They provided a barcode to me to mail back the old item. I did so...but the stamped enveloped, btw I have kept the pic and ref code, was shortly after returned to me...I tried to reach them by mail, I couldn't. This means I am left with two items I do not like that I have paid for both.....as I could not return, plus postage costs for the item that was not delivered back to the company due probably to a wrong barcode provided....I am disappointed...
on 16 April 2013
Arrived very quickly. perfect size, very effective and strong material.
Well worth of money. Looks good. Just buy it guys
on 7 February 2014
I really like this shirt. Bought as a gift, knowing that the recipient has purchased Kookaburra products previously. The shirt is great quality, nice fit, well produced, well packaged/presented, and wears really well.
on 3 August 2015
Cool, well constructed shirt. I do find the inside of the collar to be a bit rough even with the tags removed, but this may get better with washing.
on 4 May 2014
Excellent material! Very durable and comfortable. Seem to have lasted longer than those of Addidas... Excellent, they do not pick up stains easily.
on 19 March 2014
This was a birthday present for my son-in-law, he seems to like it a lot. Fits well only hope he can do it justice when the cricket season starts.
on 31 July 2014
Feels great on skin and is very lightweight! I would recommend a size bigger if you are carrying a few extra pounds like I am 😉!!