Konova Dslr Camera Video Table Dolly Ksd-2000
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This one is made in Korea by Konova at hight quality
- The KONOVA scaled skater video camera dolly can creat dramatic video easily without track system
- Head screw accpets 3/8" famale heads.
- The adjustable anodized aluminum rods have smooth movement and can also be locked. Hard coating wheel at 82~85a ensure durable using and smooth movement.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- This skater dolly is Made in Korea by KONOVA - Using skate dolly, you can shoot the subject intensively following the circle with the angle set by you in any place witth easy installation. Also, the strong and delicate parts increased durabilaty, smooth drive while shooting and accuracy. - Main base prevents impact and dust using strong anodizing aluminum. The wheels are made y high quality ball bearings that enhance the drive and minimize noise.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
the moment i took the dolly out of the box i was instantly impressed with the built quality of it. i wasnt expecting this at all. i did a couple of tests and its really smooth (on smooth surfaces).
i cant wait to use this for a project!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I ordered it on Monday and had it on Tuesday (granted I live in the same state it was delivered from.)
We purchased it for an upcoming product shoot for our company and I can't wait to use it.
I spent a few days practicing with it and it is incredibly durable, smooth and fluid.
Pro quality as far as I'm concerned.
But about the actual quality of product, I can only comment about the the dolly itself, very well designed, its material is strong and it runs quietly over any surface, its wheels does not make a single sound.
I rated it 4 stars for the proprietary ball head mount. And 1 star for the awful experience with my purchase. :(
Anyways, I just got this in the mail, and I freaking love it. Super solid build quality, wheels roll nice and smooth. I had bought another skater dolly last year (can't remember the brand) but it wasn't made very well, and one wheel was always slightly off of the surface, so anytime you tried to roll it, it would buck a little bit, ruining a nice steady shot. Not the case with the Konova Skater, it glides perfectly on a flat surface.. I have, and am very satisfied with their 47" K2 Slider, and am happy to add this skate dolly to the list of my toys. Konova makes a solid product for a reasonable price. Don't cheap out on a skate dolly, you get what you pay for.