Customer reviews

Price:£2.01+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2017
Bought two of these to connect my Sky and Humax Free sat recorder to my Sky dish with the two aerial leads. You can only watch one system at a time completely but suffer no loss in clarity or sound when using either systems.. I put he Sky box on Standby when using the Freesat.. Does what I want it to do.
on 22 August 2017
I bought this to use my new Freesat HDR-1100S because it has two tuners and thought I would be able to split the signal between the two with this device. I soon found out that this cannot be done with this device. I have only ever had Freeview but upon moving into a house that has satellite I didn't realise that they work differently. At least this product was not expensive, so not a lot of money wasted but it was something that didn't need to be bought. The product itself was fairly nice and was Konig branded.
on 31 July 2017
this is a nice neat well made product that does what it's supposed to. The only issue I have is that by splitting the signal it seems to weaken it and several channels that I could pick up on a single lead can't be got after the splitter is installed due to signal weakness. This may be no fault of the splitter and the problem may be elsewhere but anyone buying should check on this before they purchase.
on 3 June 2017
Not being a techy I'd read a few reviews about using this device to create 2 input signals to my Humax box from a single dish feed. During setup it certainly does show 2 decent signals - but after just a few minutes of viewing it all comes tumbling down and line #1 input has no signal (that's the main or default channel I'm guessing) and hence no picture or sound. Removed this device and all was well again - even though back to a single channel input. It wasn't expensive, so worth a try.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2016
Does exactly the job. Bought 2 to split dual sky cable to a second box. Perfect and good quality at a reasonable price.
on 2 March 2017
I bought a new satellite receiver for another room which has the capability to record two channels at once As I only have one feed in this room I fitted the splitter which works a treat.
on 8 January 2017
I bought this satellite splitter for my Humax freesat box. Humax told me that another cable needed to be fitted direct from the sat dish on the roof for the twin tuner to play and record a different programme at the same time. This little splitter saved me saved me time and money and works perfect. With not loss of picture quality.
on 20 August 2017
Shipping was fast and easy and i had it in less time than was estimated.and works great.Wil buy it again.I'm so happy with it. This product lives up to its description. Recommend! Good product. Other places are selling for double the price. Without any quality problems Excellent product, works great! Will be buying more for gifts for my sisters!
on 29 March 2017
We bought this to use with our freesat cable to enable us to watch one channel on TV while recording another on our Humax box. Unfortunately for us it did not work. We have had to have another freesat cable run into the house. Cheap enough and worth giving it a try.
on 7 July 2017
Good, sturdy splitter that produced no apparent loss across two televisions. Better that the unscreened, plastic versions and highly recommended.