- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Toy reviews
Kong KONG Rocket Dog Toy, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Kong Rocket ball launcher dog toy is a highly interactive toy.
Made with high-impact polypropylene, the Kong Rocket has a spring-flex technology meaning that you can aim balls more accurately and throw much further with less force and effort.
The Rocket ball launcher allows drool-free reloading, and has a unique adjustable slider to fit various sized balls.
The Kong Rocket comes with a large and medium Air Kong Squeaker ball, for squeaking fun and games of fetch!
Top customer reviews
I also LOVE the face that you can use different ball sizes with this!
it seems kong dropped the ball on this(pun intended). if they'd spent as long with designing the slider as they seem to have with the rest of the item it could have been great.
if you're after something to pick up slobbery balls then it's good, if you're looking for something to exercise your dog then go for the cheaper throws they work better. i wish i'd just bought some more kong balls instead of this piece of rubbish. the balls provided are of a good quality it's just the throw itself that is poor.
so in summary if you're after a good throw get one of these Dog Ball Thrower / Tennis Ball Launcher
if you're after a way to loose some tennis balls buy the kong version.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was not clear on how it worked as far as picking up different sized balls and was slightly disappointed that the mechanism is a slider type thing that you have to set before you pick up the ball meaning you have to know what size you are dealing with. I have 3 different sized balls in my yard and thought I might be able to use it on whichever one the dogs bring to me (thought maybe there was a spring or some other type thing that would adjust on its own) but that will require constant adjusting. So instead I have it on the biggest setting (for big squeaker balls) and just stick to playing with thouse. Not a major problem. I suspect if it worked the way I had hoped then it would either not release the ball or fall apart in no time so I can understand this might be the best. The slider thing reminds me of the slider that will advance blades on a box cutter and it feels a bit flimsy which is another reason I don't want to adjust it constantly.
When I go to grasp the ball on the ground, it occasionally rolls off to the side which was not a problem with the chuck-it and I think that is because the cup part of it is much narrower/shallower which can be a little frustrating but something I might bet the hang of with time.
Still, if you want to be able to use this with any size ball (up to 3.5" I think) then this is the way to go and it will throw far!
He rings his potty bells and stands in front of the table where we keep it because he wants to go fetch. This has increased his ball drive, which is helping him in his obedience lessons.
We decided to purchase this over the chuck it, because my puppy can pop regular tennis balls in seconds. Kong is the only way to go if you have a dog with a strong bite.