Price:£9.59+ Free shipping

on 29 December 2014
This is the second one my dog has got through the stitching was quite lose when it arrived and I knew it wouldn't last long I only have a small dog too so for bigger dogs I don't know how long it would last. But my dog loves this teddy its soft and fluffy is a lovely toy. But just expensive for a teddy that only lasted a few weeks
on 10 November 2015
I have a medium sized terrier who has never shown an interest in anything but tennis balls before now. He also likes to rip 'fur' off things. This Kong is amazing, had it a good number of weeks now and I think its indestructible. We play tug with it, and he throws it around as if he's trying to kill it, and he chews it all the time. It is still almost as new, except a little dirtier now! Superb!
It is rare when my dog does NOT like a toy.

Subject: 5 Year Old, Male, OES (Old English sheepdog)
Destructibility factor - on a 1 - 10, he rates a 5

When presented with his new Kong Baily the Dog stuffed squeaker toy, he was quite excited and his tail was wagging. He did his customary enthusiastic laps throughout the house, toy in mouth, and then settled down on his bed to play. Unfortunately, Baily the stuffed dog held his interest for only 15 minutes, and since that time, he has a limited amount of interest.

This is unusual because usually my dog will play until the squeaker has been completely removed, which usually takes a day. Then he will continue to toss the doll, run after it, shake it in his mouth, eventually tossing in back up in air and again run after it. A stuffed squeaky toy generally lasts 2 - 3 weeks before all the stuffing falls out and it then it is thrown away.

I think this toy is not as successful for a few reasons. There seems to be only one small squeaker, and it is sewn into the thickest part of the doll body. The other reason could be that it is a short sounding squeaker, and it is very, very quiet, barely audible. This may have been a defective squeaker, my dog continually tried chomping down on the area of the noise trying hard to make the squeak and he did not get the reward of anything loud or long, but he has taken it out of his toy basket, to give it another try.

I think Baily, the blue dog Kong doll is going to last a little longer than his usual squeaky dolls, and I know that he would have liked it more if the squeaky was louder. I will definitely buy another Kong, because they seem to be well made, it is just that this particular one must have a defective squeaker.
on 26 May 2013
Bought this for my 6 month old border collie She had label & tail of in about 10 minutes took a little longer to remove head and filling :(((((((
on 4 February 2014
got this for my dog and he loves it straight away he took it to his bed and has slept with it ever since wont take it outside if its raining proctective of it and just adores it
on 29 November 2015
excellent item, my staffy pup loves it and has yet to cause any damage to it! love Kong toys for this!
on 28 June 2016
Not in bits yet, so good news. Gets thrown all over the house & garden, seems sturdy.
on 18 April 2015
Our pup loves this, she has not managed to destroy it yet 👍🏻
on 7 February 2016
toy was robust for a determined puppy and kept her occupied
on 13 May 2015
Lovely and cute. Quality that I'd expect from a Kong.