Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Change
Price:£3.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 February 2012
This is my my crazy cat!
As you can see, the toy works well!
I didn't give 5 stars because I have to keep hiding the toy when she is not using it so she stays stimulated by it.
When I give her the toy she goes crazy on it for 1 minute, after that, she doesn't care at all.
The toy is a lot of fun, and if after a while it doesn't work as well, I'll put some catnip on it, I think it will do the trick.
on 4 January 2011
I purchased a Kong Kickaroo for my 13 year old cat from the vet, at a cost of £5.00. It was an instant success as a toy, having been thoroughly sniffed, rubbed and licked then held and kicked with rear paws enthusiastically. When the initial excitement had waned, my cat still played with the Kickaroo as well as cuddling up to it to sleep. A worthwhile purchase, well appreciated.

I searched for the Kong Kickeroo on Amazon and I purchased 3 more for the cats of my relatives. Without exception, young and senior cats love this toy. One even tried to remove the packaging as soon as it was delivered by the post man. A great product, very well designed for cats and fun for owners to see their cats playing with it happily. A good price too even though there is postage to pay.
on 20 May 2012
This is the only toy amongst many that our cat continues to play with - she loves to, well, kick it! And also grooms the fluffy tail section. If we move it off her bed, she'll go and take it back. It's a bit like having a companion to rough and tumble with - we lost her sister when they were both young - maybe it's a comfort thing? But she loves it :)
on 8 June 2011
I have 3 cats, 2 males and a female. The boys have gone absolutely nuts about the Kong Kickeroo. My opinion of this toy is in no way diminished by the fact that our female cat doesn't like it... that's just female cats for you: they're weird and "too cool" to play with such a toy.
But anyway, back to the boys: they absolutely love this soft, long "pillow" with its scent of cat nip and the fluffy tail at one end. They will grab it with their front paws, bite into it wholeheartedly and kick at it with their back legs. One of the boys prefers to bite it more than kick it, hence the mention of "drool" in the title. I think, to be fair on the other cat, I will have to order a 2nd Kickeroo so the poor kitty doesn't have to play with a soggy (yuck!) toy after his brother is done with it, haha!
Hands down, one of the best toys we ever purchased. They've had it for a month now and it gets used daily by 2 cats (well, perhaps the female cat does use it, when we're not watching... who knows?) and so far, no holes or rips in the material.
on 21 April 2013
My cat loved this little mouse. It had a satisfying crinkling sound when he played with it and he went mad for the catnip. Unfortunately within 24 hours of getting it he'd torn in to the back of it and was licking out the fluff inside. I didn't really want him eating it so I had to discard the toy.

I had however already ordered the larger kickeroo (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001JQLKU8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1) which he also loves and is still going strong. I would recommend the larger version if you have a big/strong cat. Mine is about 6kg, not overweight just very large. If you have a similarly sized cat it may be worth avoiding this. The product seemed relatively well put together but he really attacked it and it didn't hold up to the onslaught!

He enjoyed it but maybe a bit too much. I'd recommend this toy only for smaller cats.
on 23 January 2013
My 4 months old cat Anakin just LOVES it! the toy literally just got delivered, it took Anakin about 3 minutes to get to "know" it, right at the beginning he was a little scared, so I left the Kong Kickeroo Teaser on the bed and he jumped at it!!! Here he is now playing and having lots of fun!!! pheeeew! I can go back to my e-mail for a while now...
I highly recommend it! :)
review image
on 29 January 2016
Such a great item. My cat is very long and often has trouble playing with smaller toys, this is perfect. it allows him to stretch out whilst having a good old kick about. Fairly amusing to watch. This item also avoids being lost behind sofas and other units due to its size. its very soft and can easily have cat nip sprayed on it to provide even more fun for your cat.
on 10 January 2015
Bought one of these almost a year ago from a local store at more than 3x the cost. Our 100% indoor cat went bananas for it, mainly because of the catnip.

The denim design features a pouch that allows you to refill it and close it again with the Velcro strip. The other designs have catnip included within the stuffing and cannot be refilled so eventually lose their effectiveness.

My advice to anyone thinking of buying this for their cat is to try your cat with catnip first and see if they react. It is only because of the reaction of catnip to cats that they lay on the floor and kick this toy. Without it, your cat will more than likely just ignore it and play with the box it came in instead.
on 11 September 2010
If your cat likes cat nip and kicking with hind feet, I'd recommend this toy. My cat has developed an obsession with this toy - she just loves wrestling with it, biting it, getting a bit dazed on the catnip and kicking it furiously. No signs of wear on it despite vicious attacks from her sharp claws. Brilliant! And hugely entertaining to watch her play.
on 26 July 2014
Our cats loved this at first sight, and periodically attack the Kickeroo with a great amount of energy. I bought some extras for our local Cats Protection branch, where again, they're very popular. That's good enough!