Size: 4-5 Years|Colour: Navy/Pink/Hibiscus|Change

on 20 June 2016
This is a great jacket. I did a lot of research before I bought after seeing a toddler in a local pool fall face first into the water due to the swim suit they were wearing (it was just a fin on their back, so it kept pulling them forward into the superman position in the water)

This jacket does not force kids into the superman position in the water as it has the floating all the way round, however the flotation blocks can be removed one at a time so you could adjust it to your needs for swimming lessons etc.

Good fit for my son who is a big boy for his age - he is coming up for 2.5 and wears 3-4 years tops. We got the size 18months - 3 years and it is a good fit for him, nice and snug. Its important that it is a snug fit, don't be tempted to get a bigger size so it lasts longer, it won't be fit for purpose then.

Lovely colourful design too. Would recommend
on 13 April 2013
I bought 2 of these jackets for 3 and 7 year old non swimmers. We were staying at a villa with a pool on the patio and I was so worried about the safety of it before we went. I knew me or my husband would have to be with the children at all times, but from previous experience I knew how quickly a child can sink to the bottom if they fall in by mistake without armbands on. We had a rule that no-one go outside even just to play without wearing the jacket, and because the kids loved the jackets, enforcing it wasn't a problem. No-one did fall in, but the jackets helped them to play in the pool with confidence and meant that whoever was watching them could actually read a book or look at the view without fear of that split second accident. I've never written a review for a product before, but I'd highly recommend these for giving peace of mind, as well as being an aid to learning to swim. Worth every penny.
on 27 May 2015
Bought this ahead of our holiday. Took it for a test swim and at first I thought it a bit small but you need that tighter fit for when the water gets under it. My son was really confident with it on and can't wait to use it everyday in the sun!
on 1 April 2013
I have had to return the jacket and ask for a larger size. The 2year old fits size 3/4 and I have requested 6/7 for the 4 year old
on 8 July 2010
The Jacket was exactly what was required , it wasn't too long so there was room for movement and no rubbing occured, would recommend to any-one who has children who can't swim and while we were away this is what we did .I also recommended the seller i bought it off too and site(amazon) for efficency and quick delivery.
on 17 November 2016
The quality of the jacket is great, looks lovely. However, I think there is something wrong with the sizing. I have a 3 year old son, I've ordered Jacket in size 4-5yers and it looks too small on him. It seems to be very short.
on 6 December 2013
I had to send back the 4-5 year jacket as too small for my 4 year old grandson. The firm quickly despatched the next size, it was received the following day, and it was a great fit and has been used lots.
on 3 September 2015
Brilliant to teach a little 1 year old to swim. very buoyant and teaches them how to 'swim' then you take the floats out slowly but surely and tada they're swimming .. don't buy any other brands, they don't work!!!
on 15 March 2015
brilliant buy. my two children learnt to swim in it. there are foam blocks with letters and you remove them is certain order once the child gains confidence. so much better than armbands and much more natural position in the water.
on 3 September 2014
A brilliant little jacket. My 3 and a half year old has gained so much confidence with this on. I agree with other sizing comments. Got her a 4-5year jacket which is a lovely fit. Recommend this jacket, and it's worth paying a little more as the quality is great.