- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Konditor & Cook: Deservedly Legendary Baking Hardcover – 1 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Certainly one of my favourite baking books in several years" (Tim Hayward The Financial Times)
About the Author
Konditor and Cook is the brainchild of Gerhard Jenne who made a name for himself in the early 90s as cake creator to the stars, including Tina Turner and The Rolling Stones. In 1993 he opened the first branch of Konditor and Cook in London's Waterloo. They now have 5 shops across London and a specialist Cake School.