- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
PES 2015 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£12.78 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Excitement Of Goals - A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles
- Final Pass - Passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded
- 1 on 1 - Ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved
- Incredible Response Times - Lightning fast controls for instinctive reactions when the ball is in play
- Full Pitch AI - Constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch
- Case for Defence - Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015
From the manufacturer
The Pitch is Ours
Through the combined efforts of the Tokyo and Windsor-based PES Productions team, the heart-thumping and nail-biting moments of top-flight football have been perfectly recreated. PES 2015 sees a true return to core PES values of total control, super responsive controls and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how they play. KONAMI has completely reworked a raft of key elements to ensure every pass, shot or off-the-ball run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action. A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles with precise control over the direction and power of all strikes. Countering enhanced attacking options, goal keepers intuitively close angles and are capable of an incredible number of ways to react to any situation, including altering centre of gravity. Likewise, passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded, allowing for little knock-ons or searing low passes that use new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves realistically across every situation, providing unique and differing outcomes decided by user actions. The final key element that has been totally reworked centres around the degree of close control on offer. Positioning is vital, but the ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved and opens up PES 2015 as the definitive on-field experience.
PES ID Returns
The PES series has always centered on player realism: recreating their abilities and letting the user run riot with the world’s greatest stars. The FOX Engine-powered PES 2015 is as committed to this as ever, aiming to bring the best players and teams to vibrant life – recreating the playing styles of the world’s best sides and stars. Teams will be set up to play as they do in real-life, while their star players will work within this framework, but will be instantly recognisable via their runs and playing styles.
The world’s greatest teams will not only move and find space like they would in real life, they will also defend or attack like them automatically. Teams will automatically adopt their real-life counterparts’ game plan, whether it is counter-attacking, out wide, or defensively minded. While the world’s greatest players are indeed capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on their abilities as a player and not their flicks and tricks. Beating a man using pace and close control is key to attacking play, and only those that can will get away with rainbow flicks. And, even then, not every time…
FOX Engine Benefits
Next-gen editions of PES 2015 also mark the first full implementation of Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine within the PES franchise. Having debuted last year in an embryonic form, the power of the new wave of consoles has allowed a level of visual acuity and in-game advances that were previously impossible. All graphical features in-game from players, to crowd and stadium now benefit from a single source of real-time lighting naturally bringing the game to vivid next gen life.
PES 2015 now boasts a huge array of players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts. KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1000 players this year, with bespoke animations and playing styles across its extensive player roster. They run like they should, play the way they do in real life, and react emotionally as they would to fouls, goals or referee decisions – with their frame of mind actually affecting how they play! The individuality of the players is further enhanced with seamless animations. No sacrifice to animation has been made in the pursuit of fast response, yet the movements flow effortlessly calculated in real-time and dependent on the player’s position in relation to the ball and its speed. PES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a top-flight match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and the ebb and flow of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects and movements. Real-time lighting is used across the entire stadium, with the enhanced visuals bathed in the changing light of a changeable day or the stark glare of the floodlights at a night match.
Winner of the Gamescom 2014 Best Sports Game Award
Extensive Master League Online overhaul allows players and managers to be added using accumulated GP or via micro-transactions within club dealings. Agents now used to meet player requirement criteria, while unhappy players can upset the balance of a side to detrimental effect. Extends to offline play.
- Live Updates: Weekly data updates constantly adjust transfers and team line-ups in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues. Player data is also updated based on current performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his stats will be boosted accordingly in the update. Applied to all online modes and optional within single-player mode.
- Accurate Player Stats: The player parameter system for PES has been completely rebuilt, working with key community sites across the globe to create the most realistic player stats database.
- Adaptable Match Environments: Does your opponent prefer to play a passing game? Then tell the groundsman not to cut the grass so short. Or have it watered to speed up your team’s passing play. You can tailor any part of your stadia to suit your bespoke needs.
- Player, Team and Stadium Editor: Comprehensive tools let you create the players, teams and stadiums of your dreams
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews