on 17 March 2017
Never normally review but it took me so long to find a decent case for my iPod I felt I had to! Had so many rubbish ones that either didn't fit properly or cracked very easily. This one is so much better than the hard plastic ones, fits perfectly providing good protection but is clear so you can still be the iPod colour. The only disadvantage is that it does make the lock button a little stiff but I can live with that.
on 8 July 2014
I really like this- it's good quality, nice and bright and my iPod feels secure.

The downside is, like other people I often use the 30 pin to lightning adaptor and with this case, I'm afraid that can't be done. On the plus side there'll be more protection at the bottom of the device but...Just a few more millimetres!
on 10 March 2017
good case speedy delivery thank you
on 19 June 2017
Nice stylish inexpensive case for my I-pod. Very happy withe the product.
on 6 April 2017
Fits well, buttons still easy to press, overall very good case
on 25 February 2013
Very cheap little product fits very well get free screen protectors can't go wrong. I would highly recommend it to anyone in order to keep their products as pristine as when they first bought it
on 6 May 2017
Exactly like the picture advertised love the color. Would definitely recommend this product. Exactly what I was looking for. Great
on 13 January 2014
This case is so tight around the headphone socket the connector can't get right in .Needs a bit of a redesign.
on 31 January 2013
The gel case cover fits well and does provide some protection for the ipod. I find the stylus surplas to requirements and it just gets in the way so i have donated it to my mother who now uses it to navigate around her kindle fire.

The gel cover is cheap and cheerful and does what it needs to, you can still access all the buttons you need. I did find the screen protector difficult to apply with constant bubbles appearing, the screen protector is now in the bin.
on 8 November 2012
The case fits my ipod perfectly and I love the bright pink colour, its ideal for keeping my new ipod looking new! Product arrived quicker than expected too, would definitely purchase from the seller again =)