- Visit our Kodak Store to see the full range of Kodak products.
Kodak Z650 Digital Camera [6.0MP, 10x optical zoom]
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 6.1 megapixels for unbelievable-quality prints up to 50 x 76 cm
- 10x optical zoom lens and 5x digital zoom (50x total zoom)
- 2.0 inch LCD to view and share your pictures with brilliance and clarity
- Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon optical zoom lens allows you to zero in on your subject with exceptional crispness
- Picture-enhancing features: on-camera cropping, digital red-eye reduction, and histogram
- Multizone auto focus with AF assist light for low light focus
- Auto option plus manual settings including selectable aperture and shutter priority
- 17 scene modes and 5 colour modes
- Continuous VGA (640 x 480) video with MPEG-4 compression and audio
- 32 MB of internal memory and SD/MMC expansion card slot
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Kodak Digital Camera Z650
Top Customer Reviews
It takes great photos, and the zoom is very useful. It take sharp photos, athough it take ages to focus. I can get over 500 photos on a 1 gig SD card.
The reason i have not given it 5 stars, is because it take a long time to focus, turn on and off.
The other advantage here is in the accessories that come with the unit as standard; like the TV conection lead for viewing your photos and videos on screen. This is particualy well thought out and even has an NTSC or PAL setting, enabling you to view your holiday snaps on your hotel TV whilst abroad.
Overall, I can not recommended this camera enough. I really can't find any down sides, even after looking hard! I'm just delighted with it in every way. It's all good and positive here in my eyes.
My Third Kodak camera now, and this one is amazing! Does all the things you need it to do plus more!
If you wanna spend more money, you can get lenses that fit onto the adpater it coems with, so far I have got macro lenses, polarising lenses, wide angle lenses, and a lot more.
This camera also "blurs" its background when taking photos of subjects/objects, like you see the Professional SLR cameras do.
Has many built in features, I love taking photos, and using this camera just gives them that professional edge!
The only down side of Kodak z650 is autofocusing that in continous mode takes long times (i do recommend to change setting to single focus)and sometimes its not able to set up focus like id like it to - mainly taking closeups, but it never turn me down and i do think it is a very good camera for everyone.
The disadvantage of this camera is that it does not come with a battery charger. However you can use good quality AA batteries but they literally only last a day so you need a battery charger!
If I had to buy another camera, I would definitely get this one again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent camera. Takes brilliant pictures. Great photos with the zoom function too, they're very sharpPublished 21 months ago by Susan Hodgson
This has been a trusty companion by my side for the last 6 years and still going strong. Easy to use, upload to computer etc. Read morePublished on 7 Sept. 2013 by Redman Carr
I have to say this is one of the worst camera buys I have made.
I used to have a Kodak LS 443 Easyshare camera with docking station - 3.0 million pixels. Read more
Lovely Camera but dissapointed with all photo's taken on night vision , lights seem to trail, so I would not by this camera again because of this.Published on 18 Mar. 2008 by Mrs. L. Wright