on 25 January 2016
Quick postage, well packaged, brilliant price.

I have used a few types of disposable camera and I would say by far the Kodak are the best ones.

The quality of the print is much higher than some of the others brands I have used, the photos come out clear and bright with even the poorer photos taken. Also the length you can keep the film seems to be very good, I have had one for a few years and the photos still come out near perfect. The feel of the camera itself is solid and keeps well when being chucked in a suitcase or kept in a handbag. The flash is reasonable for a camera this size, a bit overpowering but compensates well for darker times. The amount of exposures is really handy too.

I use this camera as a photographer as I like the feel and look that a disposable film gives and the way it challenges me but it is also fantastic for fun selfies with friends and family and is also so simple my 7 year old sister has used it before with lovely results.
on 28 November 2016
Not happy at all with this camera, i paid eight pound for pictures and only one was fine, not happy. Plus kodak is suppose to be a good make, what a joke!!!
on 30 July 2011
Read other reviews before buying. Chose this for my kids' school trip and was very satisfied with the results. They succeeded in taking 38 out of 39 pictures clearly. Flash works and as suggested, use for all pictures indoors and out. Robust unit and for the purpose, a good buy.
on 20 January 2014
many of the photos came out so dark even ones taken in broad daylight...I am very shocked at the quality and would NOT recommend this product
on 28 July 2014
Was a bit puzzled at first by instructions (visual only - no words to make it clearer) on camera itself; but once I started using it, everything was fine. It produced 40 photos - all perfectly ok for my purposes. Cheap, easy to use; "does what it says on the tin"!
on 24 June 2013
Purchased for school residential trip, once developed the photos were of a really good quality helped by some great sunny weather on the week of the trip. Only problem was all exposures used by second day.!Had the film developed and put onto a cd so worked out really well.
on 22 April 2016
Amazing camera, really easy to use, i took this on holiday with my friends and to be honest after a few beers we weren't really good at taking photos but i felt like this camera really captured the moment for us with great quality print outs
on 10 August 2016
Purchased for grandchild to take on an off the grid camping trip with school. I think it took longer to explain the whole "non digital" and no you cant delete the bad shots concept than anything else.
You forget the anticipation of getting your snaps back in the envelope thing. It was a good exercise for her but she's not overly keen to experience "off the grid" living again - good girl :D
on 10 November 2014
Very sturdy and easy to use. This was bought for my 10 year old daughter to take with her on a school residential trip. It arrived amazingly quick and was easy to use ~ we've not developed pics yet so can't comment on quality.
on 21 August 2015
Brought this on holiday and had so much fun using the camera and seeing the photos after. Only complaint is that I didn't get on well with the flash therefore some of my photos didn't turn out right.