- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 3.6 x 9.4 cm ; 32 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 857 2273
- ASIN: B00009V3CY
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2001
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Kodak Professional Tmax 100 - 120 Roll - Black & White Print Film - 5 Pack
|Price:||£35.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Black-and-White Films deliver superior performance across the board
- Always revealing the truth-of a situation, of an emotion, of the fleeting permanence of nature
- Easy way to take great pictures
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Black-and-white is honest. At times beautiful, at times brutal. Always revealing the truth-of a situation, of an emotion, of the fleeting permanence of nature. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Black-and-White Films deliver superior performance across the board. There simply is no better family of black-and-white films available today. From the always timeless TRI-X, to the incomparably sharp T-MAX 400, there's a black-and-white film in our family that lets you expose the truth in stunning detail.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
box received with over a year to go before expiration.
I have tried it in Xtol "didnt liked the grays iso is boosted" adonal "best choice" Caffenol "very nice but not too good for portraits. will try D 76 and tmax soon.
This film and Neopan really well developed are the next sharpest films out there after Adox CMS 20 and other boutique and very expensive rolls that require a special developer, Like ATP Rollei...