- Hardcover: 310 pages
- Publisher: Hove Books; 2nd Revised edition edition (2 Jun. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1874707375
- ISBN-13: 978-1874707370
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 2.5 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,288,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Kodak First One Hundred Years Hardcover – 2 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An essential book for the Kodak collector by the former curator of the Kodak museum. 600 cameras listed alphabetically and by type, most illustrated, with technical specification. Very comprehensive NEW index which will make it more usable for quick reference.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is interesting for anyone who wants to understand the history of photography. For a collector, it's a must-have.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > History of Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries