- Visit our Kodak Store to see the full range of Kodak products.
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 Digital Still Camera - Yellow (12MP, Waterproof) 2.4 inch LCD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof upto 10ft/3m and dustproof, the perfect holiday companion for beach or pool
- World's only cameras with 3-step sharing, allowing simultaneous upload to YouTube, Facebook, email and others
- 12 Megapixels digital camera with fixed zoom and large 2.3 inch bright LCD screen
- Save time scrolling through hundred of photos thanks to Kodak's innovative Face Recognition feature
- Keep things fresh with fun scene and colour modes plus continuous VGA video recording
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Splash! Whether it’s a dunk in the pool, a downpour on the hiking trail, or a spilled drink at the restaurant, life can catch you off your game. Be ready with the KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT Camera. Take a dip and take your best shot—up to 10 ft underwater. Check out the great outdoors without worrying about dirt, dust, and sand. Plus, wherever you go, your friends will wish they were there. With Kodak’s Share button you can tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing to friends or the KODAK PULSE Digital Frame or upload to KODAK Gallery, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YouTube, FLICKR, ORKUT, YANDEX, and KAIXIN001 sites. The dustproof, waterproof EASYSHARE SPORT. Just press to impress. So Kodak.
Just press to impress
The world’s only cameras with 3-step sharing!
Kodak’s Share button makes sharing your pictures and videos as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1—Just press Share when in review mode
- Step 2—Choose your favorite sharing destination, e-mail address, or KODAK PULSE Digital Frame
- Step 3—Connect your camera to your computer or insert your memory card and your videos or pictures are automatically uploaded to the destination(s)
Only KODAK Cameras:
- Let you simultaneously share to multiple social networks, e-mail and PULSE Digital Frame
- Automatically share when you connect to a PC
- Tag to the largest number of social networks
Take a swim and take your best shot
Waterproof, dustproof, and worry proof
- Take the plunge—shoot stills and video up to 10 ft underwater
- Go anywhere—dustproof design lets you shoot in just about any environment
- Don’t get the blues—underwater white balance mode gives true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves
Get ready to take and share amazing pictures
Share your world big and bright with 12 MP
- Make stunning prints up to 30 x 40 in.
- More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality
- However you choose to print—at home, at retail, or online—trust Kodak for picture quality that’s truly exceptional and for memories that will last
2.4 in. bright LCD
- Relive moments and view pictures with brilliance and clarity
- Brighter, more vibrant details thanks to KODAK Color Science
Amazing HD quality pictures
- Take stunning HD pictures in 16:9 format
- View your pictures in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devices
With the EASYSHARE SPORT Camera in your hands, incredible pictures and videos are in your grasp
Shoot video with ease
- Record life in motion up to 10 ft underwater with continuous VGA video
- Features include audio capture and on-camera editing
- Enjoy video print options including 9-up prints, plus view and share single frames
Scene and color modes
- Get great shots time after time with multiple scene modes, including auto, sport, portrait, snow, fireworks, and backlight
- Have fun with five different color modes: vivid, full, and basic color, black & white, and sepia
For great shots of friends and family, face detection locates faces and automatically adjusts camera settings.
Never miss a moment with AA batteries
Your camera is always ready to go using convenient AA batteries.
KODAK EASYSHARE Software
The complete solution for transferring, online sharing, e-mailing, organizing, editing, and creative printing of your pictures.
- Organize your pictures with your own tags, star ratings, and date and time stamps, then use the search feature to quickly find any picture in your collection
- Edit your pictures with ease—select from a variety of simple tools that reduce red-eye, improve lighting, remove wrinkles and blemishes, and add text
- Create photo projects online or at home—choose from hundreds of templates and designs to create album pages, cards, invitations and much more
- Manually upload to KODAK Gallery, YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR, TWITTER, ORKUT, YANDEX, and KAIXIN001 sites, plus e-mail and KODAK PULSE Digital Frame
Batteries included: Yes
Battery technology: Alkaline
Battery type: AA
Built-in flash: Yes
Built-in microphone: Yes
Cables included: USB
Camera file system: Exif 2.2
Camera playback: Movie, Single image, Slide show, Thumbnails
Camera type: Compact camera
Colour of product: Yellow
Compatible memory cards: SD, SDHC
Depth: 3 cm
Digital zoom: 5x
Display diagonal: 6.1 cm (2.4")
Display resolution (numeric): 112000 pixels
Fastest camera shutter speed: 1/1400 s
Flash modes: Auto, Fill-in, Flash off, Flash on, Red-eye reduction
Flash range (wide): 0.3 - 2.4 m
Focus adjustment: Auto
HD type: No
Hand strap: Yes
Height: 6.6 cm
ISO sensitivity: 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1250, Auto
ISO sensitivity (max): 1250
ISO sensitivity (min): 80
Image editing: Crop, Rotating
Image sensor size: 1/2.3"
Image stabilizer: No
Internal memory: 32 MB
Light exposure modes: Auto
Maximum image resolution: 4000 x 3000 pixels
Megapixel: 12 MP
Minimum RAM: 1024 MB
Minimum hard disk space: 300 MB
Minimum processor: Pentium 4 (2.8 GHz)
Motion JPEG frame rate: 30 fps
Power source type: Battery
Scene modes: Backlight, Children, Fireworks, Night, Night portrait, Portrait, Sports, Sunset, Underwater
Self-timer: 2,10 s
Sensor type: CCD
Slowest camera shutter speed: 8 s
Supported aspect ratios: 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
Tripod mountable: Yes
USB version: 2.0
Video formats supported: AVI
Video recording: Yes
Waterproof up to: 3 m
Weight (including battery): 175 g
White balance: Underwater
Width: 9.1 cm
Click here for a larger image
The KODAK EASYSHARE SPORT / C123 has 12 Megapixels, fixed focus, 2.4” (6.1 cm) LCD, captures video, and can go almost anywhere since it’s also waterproof (3 m/10 ft) and dustproof. Add in the extra bits you get on a Kodak camera—like 3-step sharing—and SPORT really stands out from the crowd.
The perfect beach companion
EASYSHARE SPORT is the perfect companion if you fancy going for a swim or snorkel, and capturing amazing underwater photos. Using the mode button, select Underwater Pictures or Underwater Videos and SPORT will automatically select the best focus and white balance to give true-to-life colors in the pool or under the waves, and will even fire the flash if needed in underwater picture mode. When finished shooting underwater, choose a non-underwater setting, and rinse your camera with fresh water if SPORT was used in chemically treated or saltwater. Don’t be afraid to use the camera on the beach. With SPORT’s dustproof rating you can enjoy taking photos in any location without worrying about dirt, dust and sand.
Click here for a larger image
World's only cameras with 3-step sharing
Everyone enjoys sharing their latest pictures and videos with friends and family online but its often so complicated they end up just staying on the camera! The new KODAK Share Button makes sharing your photos and videos super easy.
- Simply press the KODAK Share button in review mode.
- Select your favorite sharing destinations -- FACEBOOK, YouTube, FLICKR, TWITTER, KODAK Gallery accounts; e-mail addresses you’ve added to your camera; and you can even share photos straight to an optionally purchased KODAK PULSE Digital Frame that’s capable of receiving pictures via email.
- Connect your camera to your computer with the USB cable provided and your pictures and videos will automatically be transferred to your computer and simultaneously uploaded to all tagged destinations.
It’s that easy! And only KODAK Cameras let you simultaneously share to multiple social networks and e-mail addresses, automatically share when you connect to a PC, and tag to the largest number of social networks.
The first time you connect the SPORT Camera to your computer, KODAK’s Share Button app (a small software program) will automatically launch and prompt you to add login information for your online sharing sites and email address. After that one-time setup, pictures will automatically be uploaded to the sharing destinations you’ve chosen just as soon as you connect your camera to your computer.
Click here for a larger image
The SPORT camera uses Face Detection when you take a photo to ensure faces are in sharp focus and correctly exposed —so you get better pictures.
Click here for a larger image
Putting the fun back into photography
Super Easy Scene Modes - Just select the name of the scene that matches your photo situation—including auto, portrait, sport, sunset, backlight, children, bright (includes beach and snow), fireworks and night portrait. — and SPORT will select the best exposure settings.
Custom settings — In the settings menu you can choose picture size, self-timer (2” delay, 10” delay, 2 picture timer—10” and 18” delays, and burst), exposure compensation, ISO speed, long time exposure, white balance, exposure metering, sharpness, and color modes. Color modes expand your creative options by allowing you to choose the color that fits your mood: vivid, full, and basic color; black & white, or sepia. On-camera help is available to explain the various menu choices.
On-camera editing - Pictures can be cropped, rotated, and enhanced with Kodak Perfect Touch technology (if not previously applied automatically during capture) so they’re ready to share using the Share Button.
Shoot video with ease
SPORT can record continuous VGA video with audio, even up to 3 m (10 ft) underwater. You can also edit video on-camera, trimming clips to focus in on the best bits, making a still photo from your video, or even creating a 9-up Action Print. Want to share your pictures and video online? Simply press the Share Button and pick your destinations.
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't expect much for this price but I was delighted.
1) Those who need top quality photos and full control. You will be looking at buying a proper waterproof housing for your SLR and will not be reading reviews for a £68 bright yellow fixed focus Kodak!
2) Those wanting a waterproof camera, which will be their sole camera and also need to take good quality photos of landscape, macro etc.....I would NOT recommend this. Battery life too short, very little control over camera settings,images much too soft for decent landscapes especially at infinity (camera tries to compensate with quite marked in-camera sharpening), closest focus about 2-3 feet. A camera such as Canon Powershot D10 at about £230 would be worth considering.
3) Those who already have a camera they are happy with but want a fairly cheap camera as an extra to take on eg a canoeing trip with their mates, or down to the beach with their family and take well exposed fun pictures of people splashing about that are to be viewed on a computer screen (eg Facebook) or printed out to about 7x5 inch size. If you fall into this last category look no further as this Kodak is ideal. I have been surprised at how well exposed the images are,and the softness of the lens is fine for photos of people. Some of the negative reviews on the internet seem to be from people who thought they were getting a the specifications of a Leica. £68 is still a fair bit of money (though not for a camera) but it is sturdily built and should last for years, and if you are using it as a fun supplementary camera you won't be needing to 'update' it the way you may wish with your main camera.
In the past I used disposable cameras (which have a limited number of shots, and you don't know what you've actually taken a photo of till they've been developed), and then moved onto the sealable waterproof bags for my small digital camera. That was slightly better as you could take as many pictures as you wanted, but you still couldn't see what you were taking photos of very well and it also fogged up after a bit. I then found this one, and after reading the reviews and checking out some videos on youtube to check the quality, I decided to go for it.
I've only had it a short time and just tested it out at home, but so far it seems a decent camera and look forward to using it on holiday.
The build quality seems good - with rubber seals and buttons, and 2 sections you have to open in order to put the batteries and memory card in. So I'm pretty sure it'll be hard for water to leak in easily.
It's very easy to use and set up in a few seconds - and my favourite feature I've discovered so far is that you can undo deleting an image, which is the first time I've seen that on a camera. It also has quite a few settings and features - most I haven't tried yet, but they should be useful in different situations if needed.
There is also the share feature which allows you to email or upload to flickr/facebook/youtube and some other places (I think when connected to the computer).
I haven't used it yet (and probably won't) so can't really comment on that - but may be useful for those that want it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to tuck this up with a heatpack to get it to work properly in sub-zero conditions.Published 4 months ago by Martin
excellent little camera. Make sure to wipe dry with a towel before opening and it will work perfectly for you. Read morePublished 13 months ago by G. Wall
easy to use it was a Christmas present for my granddaughter and she was a happy bunny filming us all on Christmas day,Published 20 months ago by M H Lancaster
The first one I purchased in 2011, went to sharm in October 2011, first time of using it filled up with water. Sent it back to Kodak uk. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Becky
Used it a few times and it worked well but was very power hungry and it got through lots of AA batteries. Used it again and it leaked. wasn't waterproof.Published on 10 Jun. 2014 by KB