on 1 January 2009
This has to be one of the greatest disasters in photo printing. It should be called the Kodak EDSEL.

I have a simple paper jam. The unit is now totally useless and the paper cannot be removed - period.

Think twice before you go near this piece of rubbish and then think again - it is inflexible, difficult and a nightmare if you have a problem.
on 5 May 2009
I couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer. I bought this and a camera for my Mother for Christmas. When we tried to change the ink cartridge the whole thing jammed and cannot be repaired. This is far too flimsy a construction to work effectively when you get a paper jam for no reason and then cannot change the ink cartridge when it runs out. Avoid this printer. I am now looking for an alternative.
on 6 November 2010
Unlike the other reviewers, I'm very happy with this printer: an excellent quality of print from a neat little machine. I've made dozens of prints with no trouble whatever.
on 29 January 2011
This was a present but wouldn't buy it again. Cartridge & paper are not only hard to get but prohibitively expensive.
on 21 September 2015
I love mine but find it difficult to get replacement cartridges ..help please???