- Visit our Kodak Store to see the full range of Kodak products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Kodak 30B/ 30CL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black & Colour (335/ 390 Pages)
|Price:||£17.93 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.05 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The lowest total ink replacement costs in the UK^Page yield of 335 black and 390 colour as independently tested with ISO/IEC19752 and ISO/IEC24712^Kodak's high quality fade-resistant pigment inks^Print crystal clear and vivid lab-quality photos that instantly dry to avoid smudging^Compatible with all Kodak 30 Series printers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Kodak COMBO INK COLOUR 30CL BLACK 30 UK 8039745 Consumables Ink and Toner Cartridges
KODAK 30B & 30C COMBO PACK Kodak Original inkjet cartridges Kodak Ink Cartridges Kodak Printer KOD8039745
Top Customer Reviews
It is obvious that use of ink is related to pages printed in black and white or colour/cleaning the print heads, but I don't recall reading that it was recommended to leave the printer turned on all the time, as switching off and on used up a lot of ink--a recommendation given to me by Kodak over the phone when I challenged them about the longevity of their consumable products.
This advice should also be made more prominent to customers, also to print where possible in black and white and in 'draft' quality.
I am aware of printer manufacturers being very much reliant on selling consumables such as ink, but they also have a duty of care towards their customers, which seems not to be very evident.
I can't complain about the price because that is why I spent more money on a Kodak printer to save money on ink costs because I do a lot of printing.
I would recommend Kodak printers and ink to anyone because there cheap to run. Especially good for people if you don't do much printing.
Hope this is of interest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The ink is great, my ink cartridge had an issue but it was resolved.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I knew what I was buying and as always the quality of Kodak ink is goodPublished 11 days ago by Tosh
What is there really to say about toner other than good price original tonerPublished 28 days ago by jeannius