on 20 January 2014
Kodak seems to stop me using good cartridges, still with ink in them. The ink and the printing are fine but the cartridges have to be thrown away when they still have good printing in them. I find this to be very frustrating and also very expensive. As a result I only use the Kodak printer sparingly, mainly for scanning, or printing when my HP is not working for any reason.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 October 2014
I originally bought a Kodak printer because they falsely advertised that the running costs (ink cartridges) were good value. The black cartridges don't last long regardless of how much ink they're meant to have in them!. I recently bought a colour cartridge which only printed 3 pages of a colour letterhead. From what I can find out, the cartridges are designed to show empty or low levels regardless of how much they are used. I've never managed to get even vaguely close to the advertised number of pages you can supposedly print per cartridge. I will be trying my luck with generic cartridges from here on in. Due to the blatant and immoral marketing, I will never purchase any other Kodak product in future.
on 15 April 2014
So, I think that the product of Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2) is great because is much better value than buying single cartridges and than the combo pack.

Though, the advantage is that Ii prints black ink - like you'd expect and it a good job that is being done whenever there is a crisis around the house.

I rate the product four stars out of five. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service. From Richard Hill
on 22 June 2018
I don't use these cartridges any longer.
on 23 November 2013
have purchased a few Kodak cartridges these are under test one at a time just had to return last purchase of twin black and colour set only printed 14 pages and both ran out nothing like 400 plus as stated on box but I must say Amazon service received when complaint registered was excellent.
on 30 April 2017
As expected
on 26 June 2014
It's always worth buying the original inks rather than refillable ones to save on cost. Easy to install and great printing results. Good buying experience thank you.
on 14 March 2014
The Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2) is much better value than buying single cartridges and than the combo pack.
It prints black ink - like you'd expect - job done!
on 12 November 2016
very good
on 5 August 2013
These are original Kodak products and as such proivide high-quality print. However, the claimed number of pages you can print from one cartridge seems quite exaggereated. JF