Customer reviews

on 18 August 2015
As with some other negative reviews I found, despite two minutes' shaking, that it just jammed up after a few seconds spraying. I used a new nozzle from a second brand new tin and that jammed up immediately too. This was the white spray and perhaps that is the problem. People don't seem to have the same difficulty with the other colours.

UPDATE: In fairness to Kobra, and after seeing my review, they have now replaced, free of charge, my two cans of white paint which were, as suspected, caused by a faulty batch. But it may be some time before I get to use the new cans as I've resorted to a different paint in the meantime and have now finished my DIY job. Accordingly, I can't yet confirm that the replacement cans are up to scratch - hence just a three star rating for now.
on 1 August 2016
As soon as I started spraying the nozzle clogged up and would no longer work, I then put another nozzle on from another kobra can and the same thing happened.
on 13 March 2017
As soon as I started spraying the nozzle clogged up and would no longer work (within seconds), I then put another nozzle on from another kobra can and the same thing happened; and again with a third kobra nozzle (HP050, HP049 and HP001- all 400ml) I'm really frustrated and disappointed as this is for an important job. Expect to get a working replacement or refund ASAP.
on 9 August 2017
I love these paints! Yes, they can be a bit pigment heavy but a quick rub with high-grit sandpaper (or a rough towel!) smoothens the paint right out. Perfect and a big bottle.

The only bad point about these paint cans is the caps. In an effort to be child-proof they are now human proof! I have to break the plastic cap off as the little tabs you are supposed to press in are waaaaayyyyyy too small and hurt and I cannot get the caps off! Please fix this, the old small caps were perfectly fine.
on 30 October 2016
Sadly not as great as the other colours as the nozzle clogs and the spray doesn't come out so well - shame! Kobra colours are THE BEST!
on 24 July 2017
Great coverage and it dries quickly. love it
on 11 August 2017