- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Knowledge Plexus (Vernon Series in Economics of Technological Change) Hardcover – 15 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
" [...] a very interesting, innovative and thought provoking book, striving to break new ground in the field of economic geography, with a focus on evolutionary approaches to understanding spatial diversity in economic outcomes." Prof. Bernard Fingleton, Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
About the Author
George Chorafakis, PhD (Cantab), MSc (LSE), MSc (London) is an economic geographer specializing in the economics of knowledge and technology. He has a long academic and professional experience in research, technological development and innovation policies, as well as in regional and cohesion policies in the EU context. He has worked for the European Commission as a policy analyst, contributed policy-relevant work to the OECD, and published in several academic journals in the field.