on 11 October 2009
An awesome book to knowing and understanding God more intimately. A great book in providing an insightful knowledge of how to know God intimately. This book is very easy to read, which has large text for those who may have some form of sight imparement. Overall, a great book.
on 5 April 2015
A great introduction to the holy spirit, this book opens the reader to the reality of the baptism of the holy spirit and encourages the reader to step forward boldly into a life of joy, strength and faith with God who dwells within. The perfect book for a baby Christian like myself, who did not understand the significance of a triune Godhead or the importance of an on going relationship with the holy spirit.

Thank you Joyce for speaking God's words into my heart.

May the Lord bless you

Daisy
on 27 May 2014
This book is packed with everything you need to have a richer, more fulfilling relationship.
If you are truly seeking Him as your most desperate and vital necessity then this book was destined to be read by you.
on 1 November 2012
This books was definetly worth every penny spent on it.I really do thank God for giving me the opportunity of coming across such a life-changing,revoultionissing book.Joyce meyer goes in depth on how to get to know God on a deeper level,a level where you and I long to be.She explains all this in very easy to understand way.I have never been the same since I read thid book.I definetely recommend anyone to get this book as soon as you can.God bless you.
on 26 June 2013
I found this book so helpful. I have many of Joyce Meyer's books. The first one I bought was 'Battlefield of the Mind' which I found inspirational but this book is a wonderful follow-on in my opinion.

I recommend it to anyone who is searching for more information on this topic.
on 2 February 2014
My life is change and I find lord Jesse and he save me and I give my life to him
on 9 November 2014
Brilliant book, then all Joyce Meyer books are a great read and brilliant teaching aids. This one is particularly touching and an important subject to cover and to keep and read again and again.
on 10 November 2013
This book does get you close to god and specially if you are a beginner to start believe in god great book I'm well pleased
on 28 October 2013
i really really loved everything abt getting this book and i look forward to buying more from this store. thanks
on 20 June 2015
Love this book This book brought God into my life stronger and more personal that I could ever imagine