Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills) Paperback – 28 Jul 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Department for Transport
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You buy this because you need to know about the country's traffic signs and it does precisely that.
It shows examples and explains all of the various formats of signs for motor vehicle drivers, tram drivers, pedestrians and even horse-riders (how many of you knew that there are Equestrian Crossings?).
It shows far more than the signs detailed in the Highway Code and also explains them a good deal better too.
I used it as part of my Advanced Driving training and still refer to it now and again for the precise definitions and useage of traffic signs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very informative for the learner driver. I now get told what the road signs are as we are out and about.Published 21 hours ago by me
Great clear informative book. I bought this part of a bundle.
This should be bought alongside the other two books.
very happy with this product, excellent quality and a very swift service.Published 17 days ago by me
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Driving & the Highway Code
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Road & Transport
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering