on 9 May 2011
I purchased this book for my son, it has great detail and has even taught his Grandad (a farmer) a few things he didn't know, a great book for any machinery/tractor fan.
on 31 December 2012
Originally bought as a present for my 5 year old granddaughter who has been a tractor fanatic since 2 years old, to stop our arguements about the tractors we see. Realised afterwards a bit advanced for her age so given to both her and her dad, who spent all Boxing Day reading itt.
on 18 December 2015
Disappointed I did not realise this paperback book was as small as it is I could purchase one similar for a lot less
on 8 August 2014
Well received by birthday boy.
on 15 May 2015
Nice little book for a budding farmer
on 5 May 2011
I found it difficult to reach orgasm whilst reading this book. Difficult, but not impossible.

[Page 6 featured Paul Ross spread-eagled across a Massey Ferguson]