- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Rodale; Main Market edition (1 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905744307
- ISBN-13: 978-1905744305
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.4 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 368,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Know Your Mind: Everyday Emotional and Psychological Problems and How to Overcome Them Paperback – 1 May 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A guide to common psychological conditions that will sit perfectly on the family reference shelf as well as on the bedside tables of readers of self-help books.
This book is the perfect starting point for anyone dealing with a psychological or emotional problem, distilling the best and most up-to-date research to provide both a concise summary of the practical steps you can take to stay mentally healthy as well as a comprehensive reference guide to common problems. It encompasses a wide range of conditions across the lifespan, from anxiety and depression to eating problems, memory loss, tantrums, and bereavement. Co-written by one of the UK's leading clinical psychologists and his writer brother, the style is clear, reassuring and accessible. The book includes self-assessment questionnaires, case studies and tips on further reading to provide readers with all the information they need to take charge of their own mental health.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.