on 9 October 2013
It has reminded me all the essentials of the life that I have forgotten on my life's journey of 77 years on this planet earth.
Still long way to go. Thank you, Thank you ...Vishwanath Ji.

Gurmit
on 30 September 2014
You really won't even start to get into this book in five minutes. It is absolutely full of thoughts about life, spiritual existence and everything. I'm not sure it gave my Life Purpose but it is a different kind of work and did enjoy that difference.
on 16 August 2014
This is the first Sri Vishwanath book I have purchased and so far I have not been able to stop reading it, beautifully written, inspiring and emanates clear, refreshing, positive loving energy. I have subsequently purchased some more of his work. This man is a gift to all that have the good fortune to discover his amazing work.
on 13 November 2014