Knog BLINDER 1 Front Headlight and Rear Tail light USB Rechargeable 1 LED Bike Cycling Lightset in Silver 'O'
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Blinder 1's high-powered surface-mounted single LED pumps out up to 20 lumens of front white light and 11 lumens of rear. Using its optimised optic focus the light ensures visibility at over 500 metres. With a weight of only 15 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22-32mm.
- Dimensions of each light - 25 x 25 x 33mm. Weight : 15 grams.
- Materials : UV-resistant industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hard anodised aluminium fascia.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB) : This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime.
- Front Light : 20 Lumens. Rear Light - 11 Lumens.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Intergrated USB Plug : Designed to be hidden from the elements, the plug is also waterproof. Battery : Rechargeable lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug. Burn time : Burn time of over 2 hours in constant and up to 11 hours eco-flash mode. LEDs : Super-efficient LEDs are designed to provide maximum brightness levels for 90% of the battery burn time, making it burn for longer. Lens : Optic design for a balanced ratio of beam width and distance, helping to safely illuminate the path ahead. Visibility : The light is visible at over 500 metres. Battery : Rechargeable lithium polymer battery via intergrated USB plug. Burn time : Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode. Storage mode : Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. You should repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Charge the light for a full charge cycle (indicator glows green when charged) Remove light from USB charging device / port Turn light on in any mode Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red. The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode. Bike attatchment : Tool-less attatchment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm. 100 % Waterproof : The Blinder 1 is IP66 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements. Testing : The Blinder 1 has been drop tested, corrosion tested, UV tested, Electrical shock and static tested, Impact tested and CE Certified.
Top customer reviews
I know other knog lights have been known to fall off the bike, due to their unique rubber band hoop and clip. These have a plastic/metal hook which seems much sturdier than the simplier rubber band hoop, and the lights seem very securely attached.
Also you don't have to worry about brackets and you can hook them around any part of the bike.
The lights themselves are really really bright, I feel much safer using them than the bulky lights on the market that fade and run out of power after a month or so.
I know some people have found knog lights seem to turn themselves on by themselves but you have to hold the on button for about 2 seconds to turn these on, and I haven't had a problem with them miraculously turning on.
The rechargeable feature is excellent, purchasing batteries for other bike lights is a hassle.
Overall a great product and I think they are a very reasonable price!