on 28 March 2014
Best t-shirt I have purchased in years. Everytime I have worn it people have come over to me to ask where I got the t-shirt from, and also talk about the programme. So a stylish and colourful top along with being a conversational opener. Prompt delivery.
on 22 April 2014
This was a Christmas gift for someone who loves The Big Bang Theory and he loved it! Fits well and very good quality fabric. Has also been through a few washes and still looks good!
on 13 June 2015
My son has had 3 of these now. He loves it and I just have to replace it when he either out grows it or it wears out which takes a while considering that he wears it all the time!
on 22 May 2014
Thanks Thanks Thanks love my t shirt great quality lovely colour and my daughter will be over the moon with it I will no doubt be hounded to buy more t shirts
on 8 November 2014
Great gift for my dad who loves Big Bang Theory and this t shirt is perfect because that is what he always says
on 16 July 2016
The quality is really good and shipping was fast, I've just wrong the size, I will order again this time in M.
on 5 December 2014
Loved both of my items i got recently especially the elsa dolla as they are sold out everywhere....
on 1 March 2015
This was a gift that was greatly received and fitted perfectly. Would definitely recommend...
on 15 December 2014
Bought a medium for a slightly built man and it was larger in size than I expected...
on 5 March 2015
Present for my husband who is into Big Bang Theory. Good quality and perfect fit