on 25 January 2016
I'm fairly new to knitting. I usually use bamboo or metal needles and I have to say these are a hundred times better then any of those. The colours are fantastic, The points of the needles are perfect. The wood very smooth and not too slick that your yarn slides off. I didn't think it would make a difference but it really does. The tips join very well with the cables.

I love them so much that I purchased the KnitPro (European version) DPNs and the KnitPicks (US version) straight needles. The case conveniently has enough room to put the pack of DPNs. The only thing that I find wrong is that the sizes are rubbing off because they seem to be white ink printed on the needles. Not too much of worry since you can just use a gauge to measure the sizes.
on 27 February 2016
I was excited at using these beautiful circular needles but I was sadly disappointed on my first & second knits. The needle requires screwing into the cable but unfortunately during knitting they unscrewed & I had to start again as stitches had come off. I have gone back to the normal circular needle. I would not recommend this product & it is way over priced. Beautiful to look at but useless to knit with.
on 14 August 2015
I have used these needles for a year. The theory is good but I have had one instance where the nylon cord detached from the steel end and at least three of the smaller gauge needles have broken. That is really irritating as you then need to buy a pair of ends to replace them. The thicker needles 4mm and upwards are very sturdy and work ok. As I said the theory is good you can change the length of the cord very well, it is just that they are very flimsy in smaller sizes.
on 16 April 2017
I was advised to buy these by a fellow knitter when I complained about having repetitive strain in my hand, so I bought them and I have to say that I have no pain in my hands since I started using them. They are excellent quality and lovely to use, I will be investing in the larger sizes as well.
on 10 March 2017
I am not happy because I just tried to use one of the cable included in the set and there is a manufacturing problem and I can not use it at all. I know that Amazon won't make any exchange because it has been more than 30 days that I purchased this item.
It is ridiculous because we don't necessarely use every items straight after buying them. Sometimes you just use a part of it.
on 18 June 2016
These are just fabulous. I have added a few more sizes of the needles to my set, but I am so impressed with these interchangeable pins. Lovely to work with and easy on the hands, arms and shoulders.
on 17 January 2017
Superb!!! Love knitting with these needles...only downfall is that the size number does wear of through use
on 19 March 2017
Stylish and smooth to hold. I'm still getting used to circular needles.
on 22 March 2015
In the first use the size rubs off the needles so they have to be stored very carefully in order to know which size is correct.
on 15 April 2017
My wife is happy. Job done.